UP Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana Online Form | Uttar Pradesh Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana Online Application | Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojna District Wise Beneficiary List, Eligibility, List of Documents: UP Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana 2021 is a financial assistance scheme for girl education launched by the Uttar Pradesh Government. Under this scheme, the UP government provides a financial assistance of Rs. 30,000 to each girl student who has achieved merit distinction in 12th board exams.
UP Kanya Vidya Dhan Scheme is started for girls who are pursuing education with assistance from Women and Child Development Department. Uttar Pradesh government will provide scholarship amounting to Rs. 30,000 to all those girls who have passed their 12th class from CBSE or UP State board. The financial aid will help 12th pass girls to continue pursuing their higher studies.
Only the girl students of UP board, State Secondary Education Council, Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), Indian Certificate of Secondary Education, UP Madarsa Council and UP Sanskrit Education Council who have passed class 12th can apply for this scheme.
UP Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana 2021 – Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana
Former Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav had started UP Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana to provide assistance to meritorious girl students to enable them to continue higher studies. Meritorious Girls living in either rural or urban areas will get scholarship after passing their 12th class. The assistance amount would be given to those girl students who are unable to continue their education due to financial crisis.
Highlights of UP Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana
|Name of Scheme||UP Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana|
|in Hindi||Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana|
|Launched by||Former Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav|
|Beneficiaries||Meritorious 12th class pass girl students|
|Apply Online Process||Soon|
|Aim||To provide financial assistance to meritorious 12th class pass girls to enable them to pursue higher education|
|Scheme Published On||13 August 2016|
|Scheme Updated On||31 July 2021|
|Category||Uttar Pradesh Government Schemes|
Note – This scheme was launched by former Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav for welfare of meritorious girl students. The present CM Yogi Adityanath has not launched UP Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana, instead his govt. is already running another scheme for girls namely UP Kanya Sumangala Yojana.
UP Kanya Dhan Yojana Eligibility Criteria
The main objective of the scheme is to encourage girl students to go for higher studies and support them financially. The scheme is dedicated to girls from poor households who are not able to seek higher education due to shortage of funds. To be eligible for the scheme, the girl student should achieve merit distinction in their intermediate or equivalent examinations. Below is the complete eligibility criteria which must be fulfilled by the candidate to become eligible for UP Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana:-
- Applicant girl must be a resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- Applicant girl student must have passed 12th class from CBSE or UP State Board.
- She must have secured merit in 12th standard.
- Annual income of the family of the meritorious girl students (from all sources) must not exceed Rs. 48,000 per annum.
The girl students from below poverty line (BPL) category who have already applied for UP Kanya Dhan Yojana will be given preference.
UP Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana List of Documents
- Aadhar Card of girl applicant
- Domicile / Residence Certificate
- Self attested 12th class marksheet and certificate xerox copy of Intermediate
- Bank Account Details
- Certified copy of Income certificate
- BPL Category Certificate (optional)
Salient Features of UP Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana
- This scheme aims to provide financial assistance to meritorious 12th class passout girls.
- UP Kanya Dhan Yojana will enable girl students to pursue their higher studies without worrying about expenses.
- Confidence level of girls will get boosted as govt. will give financial aid on securing merit in 12th exams.
- Girls belonging to poor families would now be able to get admission in reputed colleges and universities for higher education.
- Girls would be able to complete their higher education through reputed institutions which would promote Women Empowerment.
- Moreover through UP Kanya Dhan Yojana, girls would be able to contribute towards the development of Uttar Pradesh as well as the entire Indian nation.
UP Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana Beneficiary List
How to Apply Online for Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana – Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana Online Application
Below is the complete process of how to apply online for Uttar Pradesh Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana:-
- Firstly visit the official UP Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana website.
- At the homepage, click at the “Download” tab under Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana section.
- Through online mode, you would be able to download UP Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana Application Form PDF.
- After downloading the form, you must take a printout of the downloaded UP Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana online form.
- Next you will have to fill details such as name, e-mail ID, address, income category, caste details, bank account details, 12th class exam details etc.
- Finally, you can submit the completed UP Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana application form along with supporting documents to the concerned authorities.
The filled UP Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana application form has to be submitted to the school from where 12th class is passed. The school then will evaluate and verify the details and submit the filled application form to the concerned DIOS office / Jila Vidyalaya Nirikshak (District Inspector of School).
UP Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana Website Address
- Mathura: http://mathura.nic.in/
- Ghaziabad: http://ghaziabad.nic.in/
- Mainpuri: http://mainpuri.nic.in/
- Etah: http://etah.nic.in/
- Amethi: http://amethi.nic.in/
- Amroha: http://www.amroha.nic.in/
- Auraya: http://auraya.nic.in/
- Azamgarh: http://azamgarh.nic.in/
- Bagpat: http://bagpat.nic.in/
- Bahraich: http://behraich.nic.in
- Aligarh: http://aligarh.nic.in/
- Hathras: http://hathras.nic.in/
- Agra: http://agra.nic.in/
- Allahabad: http://allahabad.nic.in/
- Ambedkar Nagar: http://ambedkarnagar.nic.in/
- Ballia: http://ballia.nic.in/
- Balrampur: http://balrampur.nic.in/
- Band: http://banda.nic.in/
- Barabanki: http://barabanki.nic.in/
- Bareilly: http://bareilly.nic.in/
- Suffice it: http://basti.nic.in/
- Bhadohi: http://srdnagar.nic.in/
- Bijnor: http://bijnor.nic.in/
- Badayu: http://badaun.nic.in/
- Bulandshahar: http://bulandshahar.nic.in/
- Kasganj: http://kanshiramnagar.nic.in/
Amendment in UP Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana
Earlier, only the UP board girl students were eligible for the scheme but the state government has amended the scheme to include more boards and institutions. Kanya Vidya Dhan scheme now to include meritorious passouts of Class XII of State Secondary Education Council, Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), Indian Certificate of Secondary Education, UP Madarsa Council and UP Sanskrit Education Council.
Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana 2021 Beneficiary List Statistics
- Aligarh – 1375
- Hathras – 641
- Ambedkar Nagar – 1657
- Amethi – 610
- Amroha – 801
- Auraya – 856
- Azamgarh – 3316
- Badayu – 605
- Bulandshahar – 1224
- Kasganj – 411
- Mathura – 1106
- Agra – 1930
- Allahabad – 3493
- Ghaziabad – 1096
- Mainpuri – 984
- Etah – 783
- Baghpat – 493
- Bahraich – 909
- Balliya – 2152
- Balrampur – 340
- Band – 578
- Barabanki – 963
- Bareilly – 1261
- Suffice it – 1374
- Bhadohi – 905
- Bijnor – 1564
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Uttar Pradesh Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana?
UP Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana is a welfare scheme for girl students launched by Mulayam Singh Yadav and then his son Akhilesh Yadav (former Chief Ministers of Uttar Pradesh). In this scheme, girls will get financial assistance to pursue their higher studies.
How Girl Student can Get UP Kanya Dhan Yojna Benefits?
Meritorious girls of CBSE, UP State Board whose have passed their 12th class exam recently would be able to get scheme benefits. Under the scheme, an amount of Rs. 30,000 will be transferred directly to the saving bank accounts of to the girl students who have excelled in intermediate or equivalent examinations in the state.