Uttar Pradesh government is inviting UP Gopalak Yojana online application / registration form 2021. All the dairy farmers can apply online for Rs. 40000 per annum assistance. It is one of the many employment oriented schemes which aims to provide self employment opportunities to the youth of the state and help them in leading a better life. In this article, we will tell you about conditions to apply, list of documents required and complete details of UP Gopalak Scheme.
UP Gopalak Yojana Registration 2021
Under UP Gopalak Yojana, the state government motivates the youth to do their own employment through dairy farms. By making UP Gopalak Yojana registration, the Uttar Pradesh state government gives loans to the youth from banks where the bank gives 40000 rupees to the beneficiary for 5 years.
Who can Fill UP Gopalak Yojana Online Application Form
- The benefit of UP Gopalak Yojana will be granted to individuals who own 10 to 20 cows or 5 buffaloes which produces milk. The farm of animals will have to be established at a cost of 5 lakhs, according to ten animals.
- In the Gopalak Yojana, however, 5 animals are necessary for the bank loan, and if the animal owner does not retain more than 5 animals, the bank will not provide them the second installment. The recipient receives a total of nine lakh rupees in this case.
Conditions to Apply for UP Gopalak Scheme
Only those applicants who fulfills the below mentioned conditions would be able to apply for UP Gopalak Scheme:-
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh
- Applicant must be unemployed.
- He / she should have his own bank account.
- Annual income of the family of applicant, from all sources, should not exceed Rs. 1 lakh.
- There should be a farm worth up to 5 lakh rupees where at least 10 animals can dwell.
- Applicant must have 5 buffaloes or 10 cows among the animals.
List of Documents Required for UP Gopalak Yojana
To take advantage of UP Gopalak scheme, the applicant needs to have the following documents:-
- aadhar card
- Bank account
- Mobile number
- Residence certificate
- Income certificate
- Recent passport size photographs