Rajasthan Shramik Durghatna Sahayata Yojana 2021 Application Form PDF Download at labour.rajasthan.gov.in. Apply online for Beneficiary’s assistance scheme in case of general or accidental death or injury: Government of Rajasthan The Building Workers Welfare Department is giving financial assistance of up to 5 lakhs in case of normal death of the beneficiary or in case of accidental death or injury. This scheme is one of the Rajasthan Is. Till now, three different schemes were run by the state government for Rajasthan Shramik Accident Assistance Scheme, Group Insurance (Janshree Insurance) Scheme, Tatkal Assistance Scheme in Accident and Ex-gratia Payment Scheme in case of death. So that the family of the workers can be given financial assistance after any accident with them.
The main objective of these three schemes was that after the sudden death of any worker, his family should not have to face the shortage of money. For these three schemes, the applicant had to make separate applications according to different situations, but now the Rajasthan government has included these three schemes in the assistance scheme in case of death or injury of the same beneficiary in general or accident. Have given.
Due to this scheme, now the family of any worker will not have to wander here and there for money in case of injury or accident.
Rajasthan Shramik Accident Assistance Scheme Application Process
In case of general death or accidental death or injury of construction worker under Rule 57 and 58 of the Building and Other Construction Workers (Regulation of Employment and Conditions of Service) Act 1996 read with section 22 (1) (a) of Rajasthan Rules 2009 This scheme will be applicable for giving assistance in the form of compensation. The benefit of this scheme will be available to all the beneficiary identity card holders, construction workers or their nominated persons or dependents, if the beneficiary’s contribution is found to be deposited regularly.
To take advantage of this Rajasthan Shramik Durghatna Sahayata Yojana, the Rajasthan government has laid down the eligibility and conditions. Under the Rajasthan Shramik Accident Assistance Scheme, only those workers will get the financial assistance who fulfills these conditions. This is a big step of the Chief Minister because in case of general or accidental death or injury of the beneficiary, the assistance scheme is still benefiting many people.
Official Website to fill Rajasthan Shramik Durghatna Sahayata Yojana Application Form https://labour.rajasthan.gov.in/ Yes, people can download Construction Workers Sulabya Awas Yojana PDF from this website. In this article, we will give you complete information regarding this.
Rajasthan Workers Accident Assistance Scheme Application Form PDF Download
The information related to how to apply to take advantage of Rajasthan Shramik Durghatna Sahayata Yojana is given below:
STEP 1: For Rajasthan Shramik Accident Assistance Scheme, you have to go to the official website of Building & Other Construction Workers Welfare Board, Rajasthan. https://labour.rajasthan.gov.in/ Must go to website.
STEP 2: On the homepage you will find “DownloadGo to the “Tab” and “Formats of SchemesClick on ” as shown here:-
STEP 3: you can direct this link https://labour.rajasthan.gov.in/Documents/FormatsofSchemes.pdf You can also click on
STEP 4: The Rajasthan Shramik Accident Sahayata Yojana Application Form PDF download page will look like this:-
STEP 5: Fill all the information carefully in the Rajasthan Shramik Durghatna Sahayata Yojana Application Form. Submit the filled application form along with the following documents to the local labor office or the office of the officer authorized by the divisional secretary. After approval, the incentive amount will be deposited in the beneficiary’s bank account through NEFT/RTGS.
Assistance scheme eligibility in case of general or accidental death or injury of the beneficiary
- Construction workers in the age group of 18 to 60 years will be eligible for this scheme.
- Beneficiary construction workers who have been registered in the circle under section 12 and who are depositing their contribution regularly. In case of death of the beneficiary, there will be a relaxation of 3 months in the time limit for depositing the regular contribution. (Modified vide notification dated 21.09.2015).
Nominated by the beneficiary construction worker under the Rajasthan rules made under the Act, and in the absence of a nominee, his/her spouse (as the case may be) and in the absence of these minor sons or unmarried daughters, any unmarried or such construction worker whose If there is no husband / wife or son / daughter, then his father / mother will be treated as heir.
Assistance amount under Rajasthan Labor Accident Assistance Scheme
Amount payable In case of normal death of the beneficiary construction worker or death or injury due to accident) the assistance amount will be given as follows:
- 5,00,000 in case of accidental death
- 3,00,000 in case of permanent total disablement in accident (Permanent total disability means disablement of two eyes or both hands or both legs in an accident.)
- Rs. 1,00,000 in case of partial permanent disability due to accident (Permanent partial disability means disability of one arm or one leg.)
- Up to Rs.20,000 in case of grievous injury in an accident (seriously injured in an accident means the beneficiary has been admitted as an indoor patient in the hospital for at least 5 days. Determination of grievous injury by the Medical Board on the basis of the certificate issued by
- Up to Rs.5000 in case of simple injury caused in an accident (Simple injury means hospitalization as an indoor patient for a period of less than 5 days).
- 75,000 in case of normal death of construction worker
Note:- The assistance payable in this scheme will be in addition to the assistance received from the Chief Minister’s Relief Fund, that is, along with the assistance of the Chief Minister’s Relief Fund, the benefit of this scheme will also be payable.
Labor Accident Assistance Scheme Registration Deadline
- In case of injury, maximum 6 months from the date of discharge from the hospital.
- In case of death, maximum 1 year from the date of death.
Shramik Accident Assistance Scheme Rajasthan – Important Documents
- A copy of the discharge ticket from the hospital in case of accidental injury.
- Copy of morgue report or FIR in case of accidental death.
- Death certificate issued by the Registered Authority in case of death.
- Certificate from the employer/employer where the worker used to work.
- Beneficiary registration identity card or copy of the card.
- Copy of Bhamshah Parivar Card or Bhamshah nomination.
- Aadhar card copy.
- Copy of the front page of the bank account passbook.
Download Notification PDF – Assistance scheme in case of general or accidental death or injury of the beneficiary
For more information about the scheme, you can visit the website of Labor Department Rajasthan or you can also call on the toll free number.
toll free number: 1800-1800-999
E-mail (E-mail id): [email protected]
Labor Commissioner: lab–comm–[email protected]
Fax: +91- 141- 2450782