Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana 2022
young boys and girls belonging to the weaker section of India country; Those who could not get education due to some reason or who could not find any work for themselves. in the country to encourage those youth 2015 In “Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana” was organized. Honorable Chief Minister announced this scheme Mr. Narendra Modi was done by Under this scheme, young boys and girls of the country who are unemployed and could not even get their education. Education and training will be provided to those youths. Unemployed boys and girls will be provided training as per their wish, so that they can start their business after getting training. Under this scheme, any citizen of the country who wants to start a business but does not have qualified training, will be provided training by registering under this scheme. Under this scheme, not only training will be provided but they will also be given work opportunities.
Purpose of Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana 2022: Objectives
No citizen of the country should remain unemployed; Even less educated youth should be able to start their own business, boys and girls belonging to weaker section should move towards self-reliance. Keeping this goal in mind, this scheme has been started. Every unemployed citizen should get job opportunities by getting proper training. therefore “Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana” implemented in the country.
Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana Benefits
- Under this scheme, free training will be provided to young boys and girls.
- Unemployed boys and girls will be able to get benefits by getting themselves registered under this scheme.
- Facility of getting training under this scheme has also been provided to the students who have dropped out of 10th, 11th, 12th class due to any reason. That is, by getting free training, he will be able to start his own business on his own.
- College dropouts can also register their names and get free training and job opportunities.
- Around 40 courses have been made available under this scheme. Courses in which youth and girls can start micro business and small industries after getting training.
- Under this scheme, 5 years of education and training will be provided to the registered young boys and girls.
- Training and skill training will be provided by qualified teachers or course specialists.
- No financial burden will be put on boys and girls.
- All types of training assistance will be provided to boys and girls who have enrolled under the scheme.
- Efforts will be made to provide maximum benefits to the unemployed people who are facing financial crisis.
- Skills of unemployed boys and girls will increase.
- By getting training, unemployed boys and girls will be able to become self-reliant.
- After getting training, opportunities will be provided to get jobs and set up industries.
- The youth will be given a chance to prove themselves in front of everyone.
Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana 2022 Training courses List of (Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana : Courses List)
- Skill Council for Person with Disability Course
- Hospitality and Tourism Course
- Textiles Course
- Telecom Course
- security service course
- rubber course
- retail course
- power industry course
- Plumbing course
- mining course
- Entertainment and Media Course
- Logistics Course
- life science course
- IT course
- iron and steel course
- Land Formation Course
- health care course
- Gems and Jewelery Course
- Furniture and Fitting Course
- Food Processing Industry Course
- electronics course
- Construction course
- Goods and Capital Course
- Insurance Banking and Finance Course
- beauty and wellness
- automotive course
- apparel course
- agriculture course
Plan According to Information on how it works
- Telecom companies are associated with this program of the government.
- As soon as an applicant registers under the scheme, a message comes by the company on the mobile number, email id entered by the applicant.
- After receiving this message, the applicant has to make a missed call on that number.
- After a missed call, an IVR facility is sent to the applicant. Resume has to be given in view of the instructions given here.
- All the information given by the applicant is saved in the software of this scheme.
- After this, the applicant gets the facility that he can go to any training center near him and get training.
- If the applicant does not submit the resume in the IVR as per the above rules, then he will not get any kind of training, nor can he go to any training center for training. So applicants must follow these rules completely.
Prime Minister Skill Development Scheme Eligibility of the applicant to apply under
- Every citizen living in India can apply under this scheme.
- Unemployed young boys and girls belonging to every state, every category of the country are also eligible to apply.
- Boys and girls who have left out of school and college can apply under this scheme.
- Boys and girls who are doing some work or running some business, they are not allowed to apply under this scheme.
- Facility to provide training to unemployed boys and girls belonging to weaker sections will be given.
- Girls and girls should have complete knowledge of Hindi and English language.
Prime Minister Skill Development Scheme documents required for (Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana 2022: Required Documents)
- Aadhar Card
- Identity Card such as Voter ID, Ration Card
- Bank account number and bank account passbook
- mobile number
- E mail ID
- Passport size photo
Prime Minister Skill Development Scheme Registration Process (Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana 2022: Registration Process)
- To register under this scheme, the official website will be made available under the scheme. http://pmkvyofficial.org/will go on.
- After that quick link will appear.
- As soon as you click on this link, the applicant will be divorce India option will appear.
- After selecting this option the applicant “Register as Candidate” have to click on.
- On clicking, the registration form will open.
- All information in the registration form; basic detail such as name, father’s name, aadhar number, Location detail such as home address, state, city, training sector under which training is to be taken, associated programs Under which the training syllabus will be interested in Where the applicant will have to give the details of his interest course, after proceeding, he will have to click on the submit button.
- submit button After clicking on the application process will be completed.
- submit while doing Id And Password will be made available to the applicant.
Prime Minister Skill Development Scheme log in Process
- ID and Password The applicant can access his account by using log in Can do.
- log in To do so, the applicant has to visit the official website.
- After that login form Will open.
- Applicant in login form username And Password Fill Will happen.
- On clicking login, the applicant will see the account created under the scheme.
- From here the applicant will get information about the upcoming schemes, the course selected by the applicant.
Searching Searching Placement
Any unemployed boy-girl who want to see placement under this scheme; They have to follow the following steps.
- Citizens willing to view placements and company vacancies have to visit the official website.
- After that placement The tab will appear.
- After clicking on this tab the applicant has to select his state.
- Once selected, all the placement options will be visible to the applicant.
Prime Minister Skill Development Scheme Training choosing a center (Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana: Training Center)
Registered applicants want to select the training center and see from where they can get the training; So they have to take the following steps.
After the applicant visit the official link “A Training Center” Will have to search.
After this the applicant will be given “Search by Sector”, “Search by job Role, “Search bye location” by choosing one of the submit have to click on.
On submission, the applicant will see the training center nearest to him, by selecting any one of these, he can go there and get training.
A number and email id have been provided if there is any kind of problem or any information required. Where applicants can contact to get information and also get solution of their problem.
Toll free number:- 0800055555
Email id:- [email protected]
The scheme has been prepared to improve the skills of the unemployed and to provide them proper and good employment opportunities. This is a good initiative, by registering the names in this, unemployed boys and girls can get good training and can get good employment business opportunities by increasing their skills and experience.
Therefore, boys and girls living in all the states of India who do not have any job, they must apply under this scheme. Take full advantage of this opportunity and take your future towards light.