Maharashtra Majhi Kanya Bhagyashree Yojana 2021 Apply Form PDF Download Online: Maharashtra Government has decided to start a new scheme for the poor girls of the state named “My daughter Bhagyashree Yojana” Huh. Majhi Kanya Bhagyashree Yojana was launched by the Government of Maharashtra on 1st April 2016 to improve the girls ratio and promote female education. Under this scheme, if the mother or father of the state gets sterilization done within 1 year after the birth of a girl child, then an amount of Rs 50,000 will be deposited in the bank in the name of the girl child by the government. the name of the girl child) will be deposited.
Majhi Bhagyashree Kanya Yojana 2021 Under this, if the parents have adopted family planning after the birth of the second daughter, then after sterilization, the names of both the girls will be deposited in the bank of Rs 25000-25000. This government scheme has been accepted by the state government after the revised policy. According to this scheme, the families whose annual income is less than Rs 7.5 lakh can avail benefits under this scheme.
Maharashtra Majhi Kanya Bhagyashree Yojana 2021 in Hindi
The main objective of this scheme is to improve the girl child ratio of the state, sex determination, prevent female feticide and support female education. Maharashtra government has also increased its coverage amount to give more boost to Majhi Kanya Yojana, earlier the annual income of the families under the eligibility of Majhi Kanya Bhagyasree Yojana was Rs 1 lakh but now it has been increased to Rs 7.5 lakh.
Maharashtra government had implemented this scheme on 1st April, 2016 but now new improvements have been made in this scheme, now to take advantage of this scheme, it is mandatory for the girl to be 18 years old, 10th pass and the girl should be unmarried. . It will be mandatory for the parents of the girls to undergo sterilization within 1 year of the birth of one girl child or 6 months after the birth of another girl.
Objective of MKBY 2021
As you know that there are many people who consider girls as a burden and kill girls and do not allow girls to study more. In view of these problems, the Maharashtra Government has started this Maharashtra Majhi Bhagyashree Kanya Yojana 2021. It has been done through this scheme to improve the ratio of girls, stop sex determination and female feticide. Through this MKBY 2021, to promote girls towards education and change the negative thinking of the people of the state. To make the future of daughters bright through this scheme.
Maharashtra My Daughter Bhagyashree Scheme Application Form
According to this scheme, after the birth of a girl child, after family planning (sterilization) by the mother or the father, Rs 50,000 in the name of one girl from the government or 25000 in the name of both the girls after the birth of another girl and sterilization. Rs 25000 will be deposited in the bank. Under this scheme, a joint account will be opened in the name of the beneficiary girl and her mother in a nationalized bank and both will get accident insurance of Rs 1 lakh and an overdraft of Rs 5,000.
Interested beneficiaries of the state who want to apply under this Majhi Kanya Bhagyashree Yojana, then they should visit the official website of Maharashtra Government Department.will go on.
You have to download the Application Form PDF of Majhi Kanya Bhagyashree Yojana, the link of which is given here –
After downloading the Maharashtra Majhi Kanya Bhagyashree Yojana application form, you will have to fill all the information asked in the application form like name, address, name of parents, date of birth of the girl child, mobile number etc.
After filling all the information, you have to attach all your documents with the form and submit it to your nearest Office of Women and Child Development. In this way your application in Majhi Kanya Bhagyashree Yojana 2021 will be completed.
Maharashtra My Daughter Bhagyashree Scheme 2021 K Benefits
- The benefit of this scheme will be provided to two daughters of a family.
- My daughter Bhagyashree Scheme 2021 Under this, a joint account will be opened in the name of the beneficiary girl and her mother in the National Bank and both will get accident insurance of one lakh rupees and an overdraft of 5000 rupees.
- According to this plan, if according to the plan, after the birth of a girl, family planning (sterilization) is done. So Rs 50,000 will be given by the government.
- If after the birth of 2 girls get family planning done. So 25-25 thousand rupees will be given to both by the government.
- Majhi Bhagyashree Kanya Yojana 2021 The amount given by the state government can be used for the education of the girl child.
- To enable more and more families of Maharashtra to take advantage of this scheme, the government has increased the annual income limit of the family from Rs 1 lakh to Rs 7.5 lakh.
- According to this scheme, it will be mandatory for the parents of the girls to undergo sterilization within 1 year of the birth of one girl child or 6 months after the birth of another girl.
Maharashtra My Daughter Bhagyashree Scheme 2021 Essential Qualifications
To take the benefits of this scheme, the people of Maharashtra have to fulfill certain criteria which are as follows:
- Must be a permanent resident of Maharashtra.
- The main benefit of this scheme will be available to only two girls of a family in the state.
- The annual income of the families should be less than Rs 7.5 lakh.
- People of weaker section and people of BPL category can also take advantage of this scheme.
Maharashtra Mazhi Kanya Bhagyashree Yojana 2021 – Implementation
According to this scheme, the girl’s parents will get the money in installments which are as follows:
- Under the Majhi Kanya Bhagyashree Yojana scheme, the parents will get the interest money of the money amount when the girls become 6 years old.
- For the second time, the interest money will be available when the girls are 12 years old.
- If the girls become 18 years old and have passed 10th class and are also unmarried, then the entire amount of this scheme can be withdrawn from the bank at once.
Documents of Majhi Bhagyashree Kanya Yojana 2021
- Applicant should be a permanent resident of Maharashtra.
- If a man has two girls then he My daughter Bhagyashree Yojana 2021 can get benefits under
- If the third child is born, then both the already born girls will also not be able to get the benefit of the Majhi Kanya Bhagyashree Yojana scheme.
- Aadhar Card of the applicant.
- Bank account passbook of mother or girl.
- Address proof.
- income certificate.
- mobile number.
- Passport size photo.
Overview of My Daughter Bhagyashree Scheme (MKBY)
|scheme name||My daughter Bhagyashree Yojana|
|started by||by Maharashtra government|
|launch date||1 April 2016|
|Objective||Raising the standard of living of the girls of Maharashtra|
when to have vasectomy
Under Majhi Kanya Bhagyashree Yojana, benefit will be provided to only two daughters of the same person of Maharashtra. Majhi Bhagyashree Kanya Yojana 2021 Under this, the parents have to get sterilization to be done within 1 year after the birth of a daughter and it is mandatory to have the sterilization done within 6 months of the birth of the second daughter. Under Majhi Kanya Bhagyashree Yojana, earlier below poverty line families (BPL) whose annual income was up to Rs 1 lakh. Maharashtra Majhi Bhagyashree Kanya Yojana 2021 were eligible for. According to the new policy, the annual income of the girl family under this scheme has been increased from Rs 1 lakh to Rs 7.5 lakh. The families of Maharashtra whose annual income is Rs 7.5 lakh will also be eligible for Majhi Kanya Bhagyashree Yojana.
For more information about this scheme, you can download the PDF by clicking on the link given below. https://www.maharashtra.gov.in