Social Justice and Empowerment Department – SJED Government of Madhya Pradesh In the state, Divyang Education Promotion Assistance Fund (Mukhyamantri divyang shiksha protsahan sahayata rashi MP) has been run. Under this Divyang Education Promotion Assistance Fund 2022 (MP Mukhyamantri divyang shiksha protsahan sahayata rashi MP) run by the state government, children who are handicapped or handicapped will be given Rs 600 as monthly allowance by the state government. This The financial assistance given by it can be used for the education of children with disabilities.
Divyang Shiksha Protsahan Sahayata Rashi Yojana (Mukhyamantri divyang shiksha protsahan sahayata rashi Madhya Pradesh 2022) was started by the state government to encourage handicapped, disabled children towards education. Because the government believes that children get away from studies after becoming disabled, this handicapped education incentive assistance scheme (Mukhyamantri divyang shiksha protsahan sahayata rashi Madhya Pradesh) was started to attract them towards studies.
Divyang / Disabled can fill the application form for Education Incentive Assistance Scheme 2022 by online registration (Mukhyamantri divyang shiksha protsahan sahayata rashi MP Online Application Form) on the overall portal of MP and can take advantage of monthly allowance.
Divyang, Disabled Education Incentive Assistance Scheme 2022 – Online Application Form
All eligible disabled, disabled children can apply online for this scheme (MP Mukhyamantri divyang shiksha protsahan sahayata rashi scheme MP apply online form), follow the steps mentioned below to register:
- Candidates have to first visit the Samagra portal of Madhya Pradesh pensions.samagra.gov.in.
- on the main page of the website “apply online for pensionClick on the option.
- After which a new page will open, where you have to fill your district, local body and overall member ID and click on the button ‘Apply Online for Pension’ given below.
- Mukhyamantri Divyang Shiksha Protsahan Sahayata Rashi Yojana 2022 Online Application, Registration Form will open after clicking on the button as shown in the above photo.
- Where you have been asked by filling the information like name, address, mobile number etc. given below.Submit / SubmitHave to click on the button.
Apart from this, applicants can also apply online for this Disabled, Divyang Shiksha Protsahan Sahayata Rashi Yojana through Samagra MP’s Android App:
android app : Divyang Education Incentive Assistance Scheme 2022
Divyang, Disabled Education Incentive Assistance Scheme 2022 – Essential Qualification, Eligibility
For this Chief Minister Divyang, Disabled Education Promotion Assistance Scheme being run by the government, the candidate must have the following qualifications:
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Madhya Pradesh
- The applicant belongs to the Below the poverty line (BPL) category.
- The handicapped/disabled child should be between 6 to 18 years of age.
- The child must be 40% or more disabled.
Divyang, Disabled Education Incentive Assistance Scheme 2022 – Required Documents
To apply online for Mukhyamantri Divyang, Viklang Shiksha Protsahan Sahayata Yojana, the applicant must have the required documents mentioned below:
Madhya Pradesh Government Schemes 2022Madhya Pradesh Government Scheme HindiPopular Schemes in Madhya Pradesh:MP E Uparjan Kharif 2021-22 Farmers RegistrationMP Mukhyamantri Yuva Udyami Yojana (MMYUY)MP Jai Kisan Fasal Rin Mafi Yojana
- one passport size photo
- Birth/Age Certificate of the Applicant
- Aadhar Card, Pan Card
- income certificate
- domicile certificate
- Disability certificate issued by medical officer
Apart from this, for any other information, you can visit the overall portal MP or you can comment below. Apart from this, candidates can also contact on the number 0755- 2556916.