The state govt. of Madhya Pradesh has now relaunched MP Mukhyamantri Jan Kalyan (Sambal) Yojana 2021. Under this umbrella CM Jankalyan Yojana, the state govt. includes various schemes namely Funeral assistance scheme, Shiksha Protsahan Yojna, Saral Bijli Bill Yojana, Grant for Equipment, Bakaya Bijli Bill Mafi Yojna among others. In this article, we will tell you about the complete list of schemes as well as eligible beneficiaries count under Mukhyamantri Jan Kalyan Yojana or Sambal Yojana in Madhya Pradesh.
Under the Sambal Yojana, after April 1, 2020, an amount of Rs 1306 crore 86 lakh has been distributed in 1 lakh 53 thousand 935 cases. Chief Minister Shri Shivraj Chouhan on 29 October 2021 transferred an amount of Rs 170 crore online to 7700 beneficiaries under Anugrah Sahayata Yojana under Mukhyamantri Jan Kalyan Sambal Yojana.
MP Jankalyan (Sambal) Yojana is not only a scheme, it is the future of poor children, support of poor, believe of old people and empowerment of women across the entire MP state. The main objective of MP Sambal Yojana is to provide assistance, justice and services to the poor strata of the society.
MP Mukhyamantri Jan Kalyan (Sambal) Yojana Schemes List 2021
CM made a tweet on 29 Oct 2021 that “This is a very humane plan. If he dies in an accident, we will give Rs 4 lakh as assistance. We have decided to give an amount of four lakhs in Sambal so that life should be easy and the vehicle of family employment continues. This amount will definitely help you in running your family properly. We cannot bring back those who have gone, we can certainly help those who are destitute after their departure. In this article, we will tell you about the complete list of schemes coming under the umbrella Mukhyamantri Jan Kalyan (Sambal) Yojana. Along with the scheme names, we will even tell you about how many active beneficiaries are availing the benefits of these MP government schemes.
List of names of schemes under Chief Minister Jan Kalyan (Sambal) Yojana
Workers employed in the unorganized sector could not raise their voice for their social security and upliftment. Taking a historic decision, the Madhya Pradesh State Government has made a unique plan for the welfare and upliftment of workers employed in the unorganized sector. To give the benefit of this scheme, the workers have been registered on the online portal. Workers employed in the unorganized sector are requested to get themselves registered by contacting their Gram Panchayat/Zone. Registered unorganized laborers can take advantage of many schemes under Jan Kalyan Yojana. The names of the schemes under the Chief Minister Jan Kalyan (Sambal) Yojana are as follows:-
- Funeral Assistance Scheme
- ex-gratia assistance scheme
- Free Medical Maternity Assistance Scheme
- simple electricity bill scheme
- job oriented training scheme
- Equipment Grant Scheme for Advanced Business
- education promotion scheme
- Outstanding Electricity Bill Waiver Scheme
Beneficiaries under Chief Minister’s Welfare (Sambal) Yojana
- Funeral Assistance Scheme Beneficiaries – 1,92,230
- Grace Assistance (General Death) Scheme Beneficiaries – 1,31,808
- Grace Assistance (Accidental Death) Scheme Beneficiaries – 15,063
- Anugrah Assistance (Partial Permanent Disability) Scheme Beneficiary – 266
- Anugrah Assistance (Permanent Disability) Scheme Beneficiary – 104
- Antenatal Check (ANC) Incentive Amount Scheme Beneficiaries – 80,738
- Postpartum Assistance Scheme Beneficiary – 1,01,767
- Sambal families benefited under Ayushman Bharat Scheme – 1,08,99,440
- Sambal families benefited under Chief Minister Annapurna (PDS) scheme – 74,93,845
- School Education Promotion Scheme Beneficiaries – 89,37,126
- Saral Bijli Bill Scheme Beneficiary – 59,75,196
- Beneficiaries of Samadhan Electricity Bill Scheme – 34,74,187
- E-Payment Order – 1,05,130
- College Education Promotion Scheme Beneficiaries
- Antishti Sahayata – pending approved cases for making e-payment order, digital sign – 18,195
- Ex-gratia assistance – pending cases for acceptance, making e-payment order, digital sign – 14,312
- Skill/Skill Dashboard (Number of workers as per skill/skill)
MP Mukhyamantri Jankalyan (Sambal) Yojana Portal
All the poor people who wants to get assistance for any of the schemes mentioned above needs to access Sambal Yojana portal. The direct link to access Mukhyamantri Jankalyan (Sambal) Yojana portal is now functional at http://sambal.mp.gov.in/. There is an alternate link to access Mukhyamantri Jan Kalyan (Sambal) Yojana portal – http://shramiksewa.mp.gov.in/.
Both these URLs would direct to the same homepage of the MP Sambal Yojana as shown below:-
Madhya Pradesh Government Schemes 2021Madhya Pradesh Government Scheme HindiPopular Schemes in Madhya Pradesh:MP E Uparjan Kharif 2021-22 Farmers RegistrationMP Mukhyamantri Yuva Udyami Yojana (MMYUY)MP Jai Kisan Fasal Rin Mafi Yojana
All the poor people can now avail benefits of various state government schemes by making their registration and login at the official portal.