in the year 2015 Prime minister people medicine Project was started and about this the country’s Prime minister Wealth Narendra Modi Yes On the occasion of Jan Aushadhi Diwas by March 2021 I also told through video conferencing on Sunday. While announcing this scheme, where under this scheme, medicines will be made available to the people at affordable rates. Giving more brief information about this, he said that Jan Aushadhi Kendras would be opened in different parts of the country and cheap medicines would be made available there for the people. Within the country for the whole week from March 1 to March 7 ‘people medicine Week’ He also talked about being celebrated as this week’s theme ‘people medicine – Service day, employment Too’ Was.
Indian people medicine Project NS Objective | Bhartiya Jan Aushadhi Pariyojana : Objectives
As the inflation rate has increased very much all over India, so the cost of medicines used for treatment has also increased a lot. Because of this, many people lose their lives without medicine or they suffer from very big diseases. To help such people, the Indian government has started the Bharatiya Jan Aushadhi Project. The main objective of this scheme is to help people and middle class families by providing them affordable medicines. For this purpose, the central government has been able to expand the drug centers continuously. Under this scheme, not only people will get cheap medicines but people will also get work because they will be assisted by the government to open the centre.
Indian people medicine Project Of Benefits | Bhartiya Jan Aushadhi Pariyojana : Benefits
- Under this scheme, Jan Aushadhi Kendras will be opened in different parts of the country.
- Under this scheme, medicines will be made available to the people belonging to poor class or middle class at low rates.
- Apart from this, those who want to open their business related to medicines will also be given the opportunity of self-employment.
- Up to 90 percent cheaper generic medicines will be made available to the people.
- According to an estimate, by March 4 in the financial year, people will have a savings of about Rs 3600 crore on buying medicines from the center.
- Jan Aushadhi Kendra will sell Tejo medicines, a commission of up to 20% will be available on that sale.
- Apart from this, up to 15% recent on every month sales will be given under one scheme.
- Incentive up to maximum ₹ 10000 will be given every month.
- Those who live in Naxal affected areas and open Jan Aushadhi Kendras while living there, they will be given an incentive of up to ₹ 15,000 per month.
- Those who live in the North East states and open their Jan Aushadhi Kendra there will also be provided an incentive of up to a maximum of ₹ 15000.
- If a disabled person opens a Jan Aushadhi Kendra, then financial assistance of up to ₹ 40000 will be given to that person to start the Pradhan Mantri Jan Aushadhi Kendra.
- The incentive will be provided to them till they complete Rs 2.5 lakh.
- Those who make sales up to ₹ 100000 in 1 month through Jan Aushadhi Kendras, they are likely to earn up to ₹ 30000.
- The central government will also provide an amount of up to ₹ 500000 as an incentive to open Jan Aushadhi Kendras.
- In many cases, the incentive amount can be up to ₹ 700000.
- After opening the Jan Aushadhi Kendra, more than 600 medicines will be made available by the government.
Indian people medicine Project Of under medicine Center opening Of for Eligibility | Bhartiya Jan Aushadhi Pariyojana 2021 : Eligibility
- The Indian government has created three types of categories for opening Jan Aushadhi Kendras, which are as follows:
|1.||Unemployed Pharmacist, Doctor, Registered Medical Practitioner|
|2.||Trust, NGO, Private Hospital, Society, Self Help Group|
|3.||9 minutes agency done by state governments|
- People belonging to these categories can nominate themselves for opening drug centers under Bharatiya Jan Aushadhi Project।
- It is mandatory to have a license for retail drug sales to open a Jan Aushadhi Kendra.
- The form will have to be filled, only after filling which permission will be given to open the medicine center.
- Only people residing in India can enroll their names to open medicine centers under this scheme.
- The person who wants to open a Jan Aushadhi Kendra, it is mandatory to have a space of about 120 square feet.
- A person can apply to open a Jan Aushadhi Kendra at his own place by going to the rented place.
- It is mandatory to show the details of the bank in which the audit of at least the last 3 years is mandatory because only this will know whether the person is financially capable to run the store or not.
people medicine Center opening Of for come gonna expenses | Bhartiya Jan Aushadhi Pariyojana 2021
To open a Jan Aushadhi Kendra, initially an expenditure of up to 2.5 lakhs can be incurred and the entire expenditure of the persons who will get consent from the government will be borne by the government. The government will provide assistance of ₹ 100000 for the furniture. Initially, assistance of ₹ 100000 will be given by the government through free medicines. 0.50 lakh rupees will also be given as financial assistance for reimbursement of computer, internet and printer etc.
people medicine Center opening Of for Required Documents | Bhartiya Jan Aushadhi Pariyojana : Required Documents
It is mandatory to have the following documents to open a Jan Aushadhi Kendra, only then a person can get the consent of the government to open a Jan Aushadhi Kendra.
- Aadhar card
- pan card
- bank details
- If there is a disabled person, then the document attached to him
- If someone applies from the hospital NGO, then the registration certificate of the institution
- Sales license available from competent authority
- drugs license
- Pharmacist’s Certificate
- Bank statement of last 3 years
- Sanction letter taken for taking loan from bank
people medicine Center opening Of for Application | Bhartiya Jan Aushadhi Pariyojana : Registration
- Any person can apply to open a Jan Aushadhi Kendra. Anyone who wants to open a Jan Aushadhi Kendra, visit that person application form download Will have to do After downloading the application form, the application fee of ₹ 5000 has to be paid.
- Apart from this, if a person wants to register online, then that person will have to link to the official website. http://22.214.171.124:9095/registration.aspx will go on. By visiting this link, the direct form will open in which the information can be filled and the registration form can be submitted.
- Apart from this, the registration form can also be filled by visiting the official website of Bharatiya Jan Aushadhi Project.
- After visiting this site the registration page will open.
- After reading all the guidelines in this registration page, you have to click on Apply Online.
- After this a new page will open, in this page click on sign up and generate ID and password.
- After signing in, a form will open, in this form all the information asked for such as name, aadhaar number and other details will have to be filled.
- After filling all the details some documents have to be uploaded.
- After uploading the documents the form has to be submitted.
- On this site, a person can check the status whether his registration form has been approved or not.
The Indian government has opened these drug centers only to help the people and to get medicines at cheap rates and all the people must take advantage of it. Through this scheme, assistance is also being provided to the people to open their own medicine center, which will also provide employment to the people.