Social Justice Department, Haryana Govt. has launched Widow & Destitute Women Pension Scheme for Vidhwa women. Under this Haryana Widow Pension Scheme 2021, all the deserted / destitute / vidhwa women with more than 18 years of age will get Rs. 2250 as monthly pension. People of Haryana having domicile can now Download Widow Pension Scheme Application Form in PDF Format, Check Vidhwa Pension Status and Beneficiary List at socialjusticehry.gov.in
Haryana Widow Pension Scheme and other Social Security Schemes like Old Age Pension Scheme, Viklang Pension Yojana are fully implemented by the State government. The new rules are in effect from 1 November 2020 in which rate of allowance is now fixed at Rs. 2250. The total annual income of the family of the destitute / widow women from all sources must not exceed Rs. 2 lakh.
People can download the Vidhwa Pension Scheme application form in PDF Format and fill it to avail the benefits of Widow Pension Scheme. People can also check the Widow Pension Status and Vidhwa Pension Beneficiaries List.
Haryana Widow & Destitute Women Pension Scheme 2021 Rules
Here is the complete Overview of Widow & Destitute Women Pension Scheme 2021 in Haryana:-
Eligibility Criteria for Haryana Widow Pension Scheme
- Women of Age more than 18 and permanent resident of Haryana for last 1 year at time of submission of application.
- Annual income less than or equal to Rs. 2 Lakhs.
- Any one of the three conditions are fulfilled:
- She is a widow; or
- She is destitute without husband, parents and son(s): or
- She is destitute due to desertion or physical/mental incapacity of (a) Husband in case of married women; or (b) Parents in case of other women
- Notwithstanding the above any person getting pension from any govt or local statutory body will not be eligible to receive allowance under the scheme.
Haryana Widow Pension Amount 2021
Each of the widow women beneficiaries will get Rs. 2250 per month as pension under Haryana Widow Pension Scheme 2021. Earlier the Haryana Vidhwa Pension Yojana amount was Rs. 1800 which has now been increased.
List of Documents Required for Haryana Vidhwa Pension Yojana
Here is the complete list of documents required to avail benefits of Widow Pension Scheme in Haryana:-
- F.I.R Copy of missing person’s report of the husband missing for the past 7 years.
- Death Certificate of Husband ( in case of widow)
- Destitute Certificate (in case of Destitute Women)
- Aadhaar Card
- Residential Proof : Any one of the following documents for the domicile of Haryana issued prior to 15 years to date of application will be accepted :-
- Ration Card
- Voter Card
- Name of applicant in Voter’s List.
- Pan Card
- Driving License
- Electricity bill/ Water bill
- Documents of House and land`1
- Copy of LIC Policy
- Registered Rent Deed of House
- Permanent resident certificate of Haryana
- Other Documents Saving Bank account detail of the applicant with a photocopy of the passbook.
Note:- In case widow before marriage belongs to a other than Haryana the domicile of her husband having residence of Haryana for more than 15 years needs to be proved through any of the documents attached.
Fees for the service
Govt. Charges is Rs. 0, Kendra Service Charges is Rs. 10 while Atal Seva Kendra (CSC) Service Charges are Rs. 30. The RTS Time limit for Widow and Destitute Pension Scheme is 60 Days.
Haryana Widow Pension Registration Form PDF Download Online
All the candidates who wants to apply for the Vidhwa Pension Yojana can download Haryana Widow Pension Registration Form PDF through online mode. To download the Haryana Widow Pension Scheme 2021 Registration Form, candidates can follow the steps given below:-
STEP 1: Visit the official website of Social Justice Department socialjusticehry.gov.in
STEP 2: On the homepage, click at “Forms” tab present in the main menu or directly click https://www.socialjusticehry.gov.in/en-us/Forms
STEP 3: Direct Link to Download Application Form for Widow & Destitute Women Pension PDF is available here –
STEP 4: The Haryana Widow Pension Scheme 2021 Application Form will appear as follows:-
STEP 5: All the candidates will have to fill the application form and then submit the completed application form to Social Welfare Officer in District / Taluka in Haryana.
After the approval from the issuing authority, applicants will start receiving the pension amount direct in their bank account. Applicants can check their Vidhwa Pension Status and name in the Widow Pension List Haryana subject to the Eligibility Criteria. This scheme will enable all the widow of 18 years of age or above to get Rs. 2,250 per month as pension.
Alternate Link for Haryana Widow Pension Scheme Form PDF Download Online –
Haryana Widow Pension Status / Track Vidhwa Pension Beneficiary Details
Candidates can now check the Widow Pension Status and also Track Widow Pension Beneficiary Details as follows:-
STEP 1: Make a visit at the official website
STEP 2: At homepage, click at “View Pension Details from Aadhar/Pension ID/Account Number” or directly click
STEP 3: Then a new window with “View Beneficiary Pension Details / Track Beneficiary Pension Details” heading will open. Representative Image is shown in the figure:-
STEP 4: Here candidates can Track Widow Pension Beneficiaries Details through “Pension ID / Pension ID, Account Number / Account Number (with IFSC Code) or Aadhar Number / Aadhaar Number and enter Security Code“.
STEP 5: Finally candidates can click at “View Details” button to display the Widow Pension Beneficiary Status.
Registered beneficiaries can also check their Name in Widow Pension Scheme Beneficiary List 2021.
Haryana Widow Pension Beneficiary List 2021
Registered pensioners can check whether their name appears in Widow Pension List of Beneficiaries 2021 or not. People can now Check Haryana Widow Pension Scheme Beneficiary List Online as follows:-
- Visit the official website https://pension.socialjusticehry.gov.in/
- At homepage, click at “View List of Beneficiaries” link or directly click
- In the new window, Haryana Widow Pension Scheme List of Beneficiaries 2021 will appear as follows:-
- Now enter your District / District, Area / Area, Block / Municipality / Block / Municipality, Village / Ward / Sector / Village / Ward / Sector, Pension Name / Pension Type, Sort Order / Sort Order and click at “View Beneficiary List / View Beneficiary List“.
- Afterwards, Candidates Name, ID, Aadhaar Number, Pension Amount will get displayed on the screen.
- Finally, candidates can hit “Ctrl+F” to find your name in the Widow Pension List of Beneficiaries.
For more details, candidates can visit the official website http://socialjusticehry.gov.in/