Mukhyamantri Vatsalya Yojana has been started by the Uttarakhand government and through this scheme financial assistance will be provided to all the children who have lost their parents due to coronavirus infection. The proposal of this scheme was placed in the cabinet on June 9, 2021 and after that the proposal was accepted by the Department of Women’s Empowerment and Child Development on June 13, 2021. Vatsalya Yojana has been started by the Chief Minister of Uttarakhand Shri Teerth Singh Rawat and he has said at the time of inauguration of this scheme that every 1 month financial assistance will be provided to the children through this scheme so that they can be brought up well. .
Chief Minister affection Plan NS Purpose | Chief Minister Vatsalya Yojana 2021: Objectives
Due to the Karona epidemic, many people died all over India and Uttarakhand was not untouched by this problem. On such a situation in Uttarakhand, the Chief Minister there decided that Vatsalya Yojana would be started and those children would be helped whose parents were not alive due to the Karo Na pandemic. Through this scheme, Uttarakhand government will provide assistance keeping in mind the upbringing of those children as well as their education, this is the main objective of Vatsalya Yojana.
Chief Minister affection Plan Of Benefits | Chief Minister Vatsalya Yojana 2021: Benefits
- Financial assistance will be provided by the state government for the upbringing of children whose parents have lost their lives due to corona infection.
- Financial assistance of ₹ 3000 will be provided to the children every 1 month.
- Under this scheme, not only their upbringing but their education will also be taken care of i.e. free education will be provided to those children.
- This financial assistance will be given to those children continuously till the age of 21 years.
- Under this scheme, financial assistance will be provided so that they can be made self-reliant.
- In the form of financial assistance, the amount will be sent to the children’s account through direct benefit transfer.
- Children orphaned due to other diseases will also be benefited through this scheme.
- Along with providing free education to the children from class I to class XII, arrangements have also been provided for training them for further employment.
- For admission in medical and technical education, they have been given a quota of up to 5% in government jobs, that is, they have also been provided reservation in jobs.
- Under this scheme, special rules related to the ancestral property of children will be implemented so that no one can grab or sell the property of those children in any way.
- Under the Vatsalya scheme, the state government will take full responsibility of the children.
- Under the rules of ancestral property that have been made under the Vatsalya Yojana, no one can sell the property of the children till the age of 21 years and after the age of 21, their property can be sold or mortgaged on their own free will. could.
Chief Minister affection Plan Of under Ongoing done Went Direction निर्देश | Mukhyamantri Vatsalya Yojana: Guidelines
- Under this scheme, assistance will be provided to only those children whose parents have died due to some infection.
- Under this scheme, assistance will be provided to only those children whose parents have died and there is no source of income in their family.
- The benefit of this scheme will also be given only to the children of the native of Uttarakhand, children belonging to other states cannot get the benefit under this scheme.
- It is mandatory for the children to have an account in the bank, only then they will be transferred the assistance amount under this scheme.
- Those children whose age is much less than 21 years will be benefited.
- Those children whose parents have died before March 2021 are allowed to apply under the scheme.
- Children who have already been benefited by any central government or state government, they are not allowed to apply under this scheme.
- Under this scheme, financial assistance will be provided to the children till the age of 21 years.
- Only those children who have been enrolled under this scheme will be provided the benefit of the scheme.
Chief Minister affection Plan Of application Of for Important Document | Mukhyamantri Vatsalya Yojana: Guidelines
- Aadhar card
- bank account details
- Bank passbook
- Ration card
- birth certificate
- Birth certificate
- death certificate of parents
- Passport size photo
- mobile number
Chief Minister affection Plan Of under application Of process | Mukhyamantri Vatsalya Yojana: Guidelines
Under the Chief Minister Vatsalya Yojana, the application process will be started both online and offline. Both these processes are described as follows:
Chief Minister affection Plan Of under offline application process | Chief Minister Vatsalya Yojana: Offline
- To apply under Mukhyamantri Vatsalya Yojana, the application form can be obtained from the office of the Gram Panchayat level, Block, District Headquarters, Municipal Corporation.
- After filling this application form and attaching the copy of some other documents, it is submitted to the headquarters.
- After verification by the officials, the benefit of the scheme is provided to the selected beneficiaries.
- Apart from this, instructions have been given to the district officers in every district of the state that they will contact the affected children within 24 hours of receiving the information and after knowing their status, they will start the process of providing them the benefits of the scheme. Will say that the parents of the children have died like Kovid-19 and there is no source of income in their house to take care of them. After making sure that he will prepare a report and the names of those children will be enrolled under this scheme and they will start giving benefits of the scheme.
- Duty of Anganwadi workers, Panchayat Samiti, Gram Panchayat level child protection committees, teachers, ASHA workers, voluntary organizations, child helpline, village and block level officers and public representatives have been imposed by the nodal officer to help the affected children.
Chief Minister affection Plan Of under Online application Process | Chief Minister Vatsalya Yojana: Online Registration
The online application process has not been started yet and if you want to get any information under this scheme, then the official website of Women’s Empowerment and Child Development Department www.wecd.uk.gov.in will go on. From here you will get important information related to the scheme. Apart from this, information can also be obtained from the office of Deputy District Officer, Tehsildar and District Probation Officer.
The Uttarakhand government has made many schemes for the families and orphans affected by the epidemic in their state and this scheme is also one of those schemes. The Uttarakhand government has taken a good initiative on its part because if it is not done in this way, the future of the children will be in danger. Considering this, the government has made arrangements for education as well as aid money to them every 1 month. Therefore, all the children who want to get benefits under this scheme must apply.