Bihar government is inviting Mukhyamantri Yuva Udyami Yojana 2022 registration form & login at http://udyami.bihar.gov.in. The Final List according to target Yuva is available to download in PDF format along with the Total Randomised Selected Candidates under CM YUVA Udyami Scheme, check it from here. In this scheme, the state govt. will provide cash incentive in 2 instalments in the current fiscal depending on the business needs. Bihar govt. on 19 April 2021 has cleared the release of Rs. 200 crore under the CM Yuva Udyami Yojna. Now the list of selected beneficiaries is also released on the official portal. In this article, we will provide you the complete details of the CM Yuva Udyami Yojana.
Bihar CM Yuva Udyami Scheme List PDF
Below is the complete process of checking the final list of beneficiaries under Mukhyamantri Yuva Udyami Scheme in Bihar:-
STEP 1: First of all, go to the official website at https://udyami.bihar.gov.in/
STEP 2: To check the Bihar CM Yuva Udyami Scheme list of beneficiaries, click at the “Final List according to target Yuva – Download” link as shown below:-
STEP 3: Direct Link to download Final List according to target Yuva – https://udyami.bihar.gov.in/pdf/CM_Yuva_Udyami_Final.pdf
STEP 4: Bihar Mukhyamantri Yuva Udyami Yojana Final List of Beneficiaries in PDF format will appear as shown below:-
STEP 5: Also check Total Randomised Selected Candidates YUVA through the link – https://udyami.bihar.gov.in/pdf/YUVA.pdf
Chief Minister SC/ST/OBC/Women/Young Entrepreneur Scheme Key Points
- 50 percent of the total project cost (per unit) to the young girls of the concerned field, up to a maximum of Rs 5,00,000 (five lakhs) interest free loan to be repaid in 7 years (84 equal installments)
- 50% of the sanctioned amount, maximum 5,00,000 (five lakhs) grant / subsidy will be payable under the special incentive scheme
- Arrangement of Rs. 25,000 per unit for training of beneficiaries after selection.
- Under this scheme, benefit will be payable only for the establishment of new industries. The benefit of Bihar Industrial Investment Promotion Policy 2016 will also be payable to these units.
- In the case of proprietorship, the individual current account in the name of the applicant or the current account in the name of the firm will be valid. But after the approval of the applicant’s loan and grant, only after the applicant has converted his personal current account from the name of the firm and uploaded it on the portal, the sanctioned amount will be transferred to the current account in the name of the firm through RTGS.
Apply Bihar Mukhyamantri Yuva Udyami Yojana 2022
The new Mukhyamantri Yuva Udyami Yojana aims to encourage entrepreneurship among youths through cash subsidies and interest free loans each upto Rs. 5 lakh (total Rs. 10 lakh) for starting a business. This scheme was a part of the Nitish Kumar’s chief pre-poll promises, popularised as Saat Nischay Part 2 (seven resolves).
Mukhyamantri Yuva Udyami Yojana Application / Registration Form
The apply online process for CM Yuva Udyami Yojana 2022 has been started at https://udyami.bihar.gov.in/. Bihar Udyami Yojana Portal has become functional, interest applicants can fill Mukhyamantri Yuva Udyami Yojana Application / Registration Form through online mode. For this purpose, candidates can apply online by making registration and login through the link – https://udyamiuser.bihar.gov.in/login
Cabinet Approval for Mukhyamantri Yuva Udyami Yojana
The state cabinet committee has given its approval for the Mukhyamantri Yuva Udyami Yojana and Rs. 200 crore has been allocated for the same. Three other schemes have been given approval whose name are as follows:-
- Chief Minister SC / ST Udyami Yojana – Encourage entrepreneurship among the aspiring candidates from scheduled caste / scheduled tribes.
- Mukhyamantri EBC Udyami Yojana – Encourage entrepreneurship among the aspiring candidates from economically backward classes.
- Mukhyamantri Mahila Udyami Yojana – Encourage entrepreneurship among the aspiring youth entrepreneurs. Women entrepreneurs from all castes would be eligible in this scheme. The state govt. has allocated a sum of Rs. 200 crore for the successful implementation of the scheme.
Mukhyamantri Yuva Udyami Yojana under Loans on Interest
For both Mukhyamantri Yuva Udyami Yojana & Mahila Udyami Yojana, the state govt. has approved a total sum of Rs. 400 crore. The beneficiaries of the all the 4 schemes (SC / ST Udyami, EBC Udyami, Yuva Udyami, Mahila Udyami), except the women and those from SC / ST category would be charged token 1% interest on the loans provided.
Loan Repayment Time / Installment in CM Yuva Udyami Yojana
All the beneficiaries of Bihar CM Yuva Udyami Yojana 2022 are deemed to pay back the loan in 84 equal monthly installments after one year of the cash transfer. The three schemes were among the nine proposals of different departments, which were approved by the cabinet.
It is proposed that the cash incentive will be doled out in 2 instalments in the current fiscal depending on the business needs and the old practice of releasing at least three instalments will be discontinued. The candidates will get 3 months to apply for the scheme after 15 June.
Bihar Govt. to Promote SC / ST / EBC / Youth / Women Entrepreneurship
An analyst said Nitish Kumar led Bihar government was generous with innovating schemes but they didn’t have the desired impact since doing business in the state was not easy owing to “deterioration in law and order, high cost of land and bureaucratic red-tape”. An automobile dealer says there were only 240 women among the 21,112 applicants, who applied for incentive under the CM’s rural transport scheme launched last year in 2020. He feared women may not again participate in huge numbers in the new scheme. Schemes for other classes might be lapped up in the job-scarce state like Bihar.
Opposition alleged that the state govt. had failed miserably in keeping up its employment-generation promises. “What happened to the CM’s call to provide jobs to all migrants during their return last year? They had to leave the state… Bihar would have developed a lot, had the government been sincere in executing even 5% of the cabinet decisions.”
Janata Dal (United) leader and former minister Neeraj Kumar, however, dismissed the allegations and stated that Nitish Kumar was committed to “honest implementation” of the project. He mentioned that “Seven resolves are the schemes that the CM is committed to implement. He has been monitoring their implementation personally.”
In other important decisions taken on Tuesday, the cabinet raised the state contingency fund to ₹8,732.10 crore from the existing limit of ₹350 crore. The transport department’s proposal to incentivise the retailers of vehicles for selling registration numbers of choice also got its approval.
Source / Reference Link: https://state.bihar.gov.in/cache/10/Smart%20City/Old%20Cabinet%20Decisions/c19042021.pdf