HP BC Sakhi Yojana | HP Banking Sakhi Yojana Registration | BC Sakhi Yojana Online Registration | HP Banking Sakhi Scheme Online Form | HP BC Sakhi Yojana In Hindi
BC of Sakhi Yojana Himachal Pradesh It has been started by the Chief Minister Jai Ram Thakur ji on 6th March 2021 to benefit the women of the state. Under this scheme, the women of the state will be provided employment opportunities by the state government. Under this scheme, the Himachal Pradesh government has decided to deploy Banking Correspondent Sakhi in rural areas. Now rural people will not have to travel to the bank because “Sakhi” will deliver money at home. Come, today we are going to provide you all the information related to this Himachal Pradesh Banking Sakhi Scheme through this article, so read our article till the end.
HP BC Sakhi Yojana – Complete Details
The Chief Minister of Himachal Pradesh has said that under the HP Banking Sakhi Yojana, women of rural areas will now do banking services and money transactions at people’s homes through digital mode. Due to which rural people will also get facilities and women will also get employment. The new HP Banking Correspondent Sakhi Yojana will help rural women to work for earning. These women (Banking Correspondent Sakhi) will be given money every month by the government for 6 months. Apart from this, women will also get commission on transactions from the bank. Due to which their income will be fixed every month. The Chief Minister said in the budget that “250 women will be authorised by banks to work as ‘Bank Correspondent Sakhis’ to provide better banking facilities in remote areas“.
BC Sakhi Scheme Online Training and deployment
Sakhi Yojana in rural areas under delivering banking facilities The Himachal Pradesh government has decided to appoint women for the In the first phase of this scheme, 250 candidates will be selected. The training under this scheme will start soon. After training, the candidate will be posted at the workplace after online examination and police verification. It has been directed by the Chief Minister Shri Jai Ram Thakur ji that training of the candidates should be done at the earliest and they should be posted at the work place. So that banking facilities are available in rural areas as soon as possible.
- BC Sakhi Yojana Many women will get employment opportunities through this. The Chief Secretary informed that one candidate will be shortlisted from each Gram Panchayat. These shortlisted candidates will be given training first and then an online test will be conducted by IIBF for certification.
- If the candidate is not able to pass the test, his/her name will be sent to the waiting list and they will be sent for training. After the certification, the police verification of the candidate will be done and after that they will be posted at the workplace. Under the BC Sakhi scheme, stipend will also be available every month for 6 months.
BC Sakhi Yojana March Update
Employment opportunities will be provided to the women of the state through BC Sakhi Yojana and banking facilities will be provided to rural areas. Under this scheme, Himachal Pradesh Chief Minister has told that BC Sakhi scheme will be started soon. In the first phase of this scheme, 250 women candidates will be selected. These women will be provided training after which they will be correspondent sakhi As will be deployed in rural areas. The purpose of starting the BC Sakhi scheme is also to provide employment opportunities in the state.
It was also told by Shri Jai Ram Thakur ji that Himachal Pradesh is the second state in the country where any such scheme has been started to provide employment to women. It was also told by him that continuous efforts are being made by the government to empower women and units are working by the government to accelerate economic activities and to increase employment opportunities.
Sakhi Yojana Himachal Pradesh Highlights
|scheme name||BC Sakhi Scheme|
|started by||By Chief Minister Jai Ram Thakur|
|launch date||On March 6, 2021|
HP bc sakhi yojana selection of 250 women
Banking facilities will be made available in rural areas through this scheme. Only women can work under this scheme. Many women in the state will apply under this scheme. 250 women will be selected by the Himachal Pradesh government under the BC Sakhi scheme. Himachal Pradesh Chief Minister Jai Ram Thakur has directed to train women and deploy them at the workplace and he has also said that through this scheme women will get employment at the village level. BC Sakhi will do her work from the Panchayat Bhawan. Bank facilities will reach the rural people through this scheme.
Salary to be given under BC Sakhi Scheme
- Under the BC Sakhi scheme, salary will be given per month for the first 6 months.
- Separate money will be given for buying banking devices.
- Apart from this, a commission will also be provided for banking operations.
- Earning will be done through that commission after completion of 6 months.
Purpose of BC Sakhi Scheme
Door to door banking services will be provided in rural areas through BC Sakhi Yojana. So that people will get the benefit of getting banking facility sitting at home and this will also generate employment opportunities for many women.
BC Sakhi Scheme New Update
Himachal Pradesh government under this scheme Online Application approved to do. Under this scheme, interested women of the state can apply online before the last date to apply online.
HP Banking Sakhi
Now banking is being provided to the people sitting at home. Under this scheme, the women who will be provided employment, they will go from house to house in rural areas and give all the facilities related to the bank like take money, information etc. will provide all. HP Banking Sakhi Yojana The objective of providing employment to women and reducing the stress of the bank account holder. Now the people of the state will not have to stand in queues in the bank.
Key Facts of Himachal Pradesh Banking Sakhi
- Under this scheme, employment opportunities will be provided to the rural women of Himachal Pradesh.
- Himachal Pradesh Banking Correspondent Sakhi Yojana Under this, employment will be provided to about 250 women.
- The women selected by the government under this scheme will get a job and the amount will be given as salary every month.
- Assistance amount will be given to each Bank Sakhi to buy digital device.
- Banks will provide them commission on every transaction done through digital mode to ensure assured guaranteed monthly income.
- The responsibility of these women is to make people aware of banking by going from village to village. Not only this, she will also do the necessary work related to the bank of the villagers sitting at home.
- An incentive amount of six months will be given so that women do not leave this work due to financial difficulties.
- Women belonging to rural areas will get priority to provide banking services to the people at their doorstep.
- All women have to apply to get employment under this scheme.
Implementation of BC Sakhi Yojana
Implementation of HP Banking Correspondent Sakhi Yojana is proposed in the budget. Before the last date to apply for Himachal Pradesh BC Sakhi, the candidates who want to apply should apply as soon as possible so that they do not face any problem at the last moment.
HP Work of BC Sakhi Scheme
- Jan Dhan Services
- providing loan to people
- loan recovery
- The main function of BC Sakhi is to get deposits and withdrawals done from door to door from the bank account.
- To provide services to the members of Self Help Groups.
Eligibility of BC Sakhi Scheme
- Under this scheme, women should be a native of Himachal Pradesh.
- Female applicant should be 10th pass.
- Women can understand banking services.
- Candidate women should be able to do money transactions.
- The woman appointed should have the understanding of operating an electronic device.
- Under the Himachal Pradesh Sakhi Yojana, those women will be appointed who can understand the working of banking and can read and write.
How to apply by downloading HP BC Sakhi Mobile App?
To apply under this scheme, the government has launched a mobile app, if the interested beneficiaries want to apply online, then they should follow the method given below.
- First of all, the beneficiaries will have to opt for the Google Play Store of their Android mobile. HP from the search bar of the Google Play Store BC Sakhi App Will have to search.
- After searching the app, you have to click on the link of the app and then you will get HP BC Sakhi App Download Will have to do
- The home page will open in front of you. After this you will have to enter your phone number. After that a 6 number OTP will come on your registered mobile number. You will have to enter the OTP.
- After entering the OTP, some guidelines will appear on your screen. You have to read all the guidelines carefully, after that click on Next.
- On clicking Next, you will reach a new page. First you have to click on Basic Profile, after that you will have to enter all the information asked. After entering the information, you save and submit.
- Similarly, you will have to enter the information given in all the parts, after that you keep clicking on the submit button. And also if you do not click on the submit button then you will not be able to go to the next part. After this you will also have to upload all your requested documents.
- You will also have to answer some simple questions here, the answers to all the questions will be multiple choice. The questions will be simple which will be asked from Hindi Grammar, Maths, English.
- You will get a notification on the app’s message when the application process is over. Selected candidates or those who will not be selected will be informed through the app.
HP BC Sakhi Contact Information
We have brought you through this article BC Sakhi Scheme All the important information related to If you are still facing any kind of problem then you can solve your problem by contacting the helpline number. Helpline number will be launched soon.
Source / Reference Link: http://himachalpr.gov.in/