Teaching Degree Certificates Online Download: National Council for Technical Education (NCTE) has started a new Online Teacher-Pupil Registration Management System. At this new NCTE OTPRMS portal, students who have successfully cleared the teacher education degree or courses including B.El.Ed, D.El.Ed, B.Ed, M.Ed can now get their certificates online. All the candidates can now obtain their certificates in online mode within 3 to 5 days at ncte.gov.in/otprms. MHRD of Central government has started this portal.
Previously, when the students in any part of country needed to get documents verified to apply for a teaching job, the process had to be done manually. But now students can get their certificates online by paying a sum of just Rs. 200 for each certificate. The offline process to get certificates would still continue along with the new online process started by NCTE.
B.El.Ed / D.El.Ed / B.Ed / M.Ed Teaching Degree Certificates Online
Below is the complete process through which any student can get his / her B.El.Ed / D.El.Ed / B.Ed / M.Ed Certificates online:-
STEP 1: Firstly visit the official website https://ncte.gov.in/OTPRMS/Login.aspx?ReturnUrl=%2fotprms
STEP 2: At the homepage, click at the “Register Now” button as shown below:-
STEP 3: This will open a new page for teacher registration at NCTE OTPRMS portal:-
STEP 4: All the candidates can enter necessary details accurately and “Submit” the form to get their certificates online.
General Instructions for Registration at NCTE OTPRMS Portal
- Candidates should register through online portal www.ncte.gov.in/otprms, with the OTP sent to mobile number/email.
- After that, fill the relevant details such as Personal Details, Academic details including Teacher Education Profile.
- After confirmation of details entered (freezing of profile and qualification details),proceed to Submit for Verification Tab.
- After final submission, application shall be forwarded automatically to the concerned Regional Office for verification. For this, five-seven working days have been earmarked for the concerned regional office. No hard copy of the certificate shall be sent.
- After due verification, a computer-generated certificate shall be displayed in the login of the candidate, that will be available for print purposes. A text message shall be sent to candidate’s mobile number in this regard.
- If the certificate could not get generated within the stipulated time period, then the candidate should contact the concerned regional office (Regional office is of the jurisdiction State/UT in which the institute is located).
- There is no need to send any hard copy of the application submitted, same shall not be entertained.
- Candidate is to pursue his/her case, in case of delay, with the concerned regional office. Mail ids and contact no(s) of regional offices – WRC ([email protected]), SRC ([email protected] 011-20892171), NRC ([email protected] 011-20892151, 20892152), ERC ([email protected] 0674-2562793, 2563252, 2563156)
- Candidates are requested to fill the details of his/her personal profile & educational details with atmost care. No editing shall be allowed.
- For any technical query, please mail at : [email protected] with the Subject Caption: TP.
Offline Process to Download Teaching Degree Certificates to Continue
The offline process will still remain applicable to get certificates and has not been stopped yet. This process of getting B.El.Ed / D.El.Ed / B.Ed / M.Ed / Teacher Education Degree Certificates is completely voluntary. It must be noted that certificates will only be issued to those candidates whose degrees are recognised by NCTE. This online process of getting teaching degree certificates online will also enable to track down fake entries if any registered.
HRD Ministry has also announced the new curriculum for the B.Ed programmes to become teachers. The new curriculum is soon going to be announced in a 4 year Integrated B.Ed and B.Ed counselling. Moreover, a separate committee will also be setup to analyze and update the ongoing syllabus. Till date, there are more than 19,000 B.Ed Colleges in the country and around 90 lakh teachers.
NCTE OTPRMS Teaching Degree Certificate Verification
All the applicants can verify their teaching degree certificate at the NCTE OTPRMS Portal through the link given here –. The page to verify Teacher degree certificate will appear as shown below:-
NCTE OTPRMS Public Notice – Read here
Official website – http://ncte.gov.in/OTPRMS/Login.aspx?ReturnUrl=%2fotprms