PM Jan Aushadhi Kendra online registration form at janaushadhi.gov.in, apply online, download application form PDF: Central government has launched PM Jan Aushadhi Yojana to provide generic medicines to people at lower prices. The low cost generic medicines under Pradhan Mantri Bhartiya Janaushadhi Pariyojana would remain available at the nearest PMBJP stores. Interested people who wants to open a new Jan Aushadhi Kendra can apply online at janaushadhi.gov.in In this article, we will tell you about the objectives, salient features and complete details of Pradhan Mantri Jan Aushadhi Yojana and how to apply online and make PMBJP Kendra Registration to open Jan Aushadhi Store.
Objectives of Pradhan Mantri Bhartiya Janaushadhi Pariyojana (PMBJP)
With an objective of making quality generic medicines available at affordable prices to all, Pradhan Mantri Bhartiya Janaushadhi Pariyojana (PMBJP) was launched by the Department of Pharmaceuticals, Ministry of Chemicals & Fertilizers, Government of India in November, 2008. Under the scheme, dedicated outlets known as Janaushadhi Kendras are opened to provide generic medicines at affordable prices. As on 06.08.2021, 8012 Janaushadhi Kendras are functional across the country. Product basket of PMBJP comprises 1451 drugs and 240 surgical items. The Scheme is implemented by a society registered under the Societies Registration Act, viz., Pharma & Medical Bureau of India (PMBI) [erstwhile Bureau of Pharma PSUs of India(BPPI)]
- Ensure access to quality medicines for all sections of the population especially the poor and the deprived ones.
- Create awareness about generic medicines through education and publicity to counter the perception that quality is synonymous with high price only.
- Generate employment by engaging individual entrepreneurs in opening of PMBJP Kendra.
Salient Features of Pradhan Mantri Jan Aushadhi Yojana 2021
The Scheme is operated by government agencies as well as by private entrepreneurs:-
- The incentive provided to the Kendra owners has been enhanced from existing Rs. 2.50 lakh to up to Rs. 5.00 lakh to be given @ 15% of monthly purchases made, subject to a ceiling of Rs. 15,000/- per month.
- One-time incentive of Rs. 2.00 lakh is to be provided for furniture & fixtures and computer & printers to the PMBJP Kendras opened in North-Eastern States, Himalayan areas, Island territories and backward areas mentioned as aspirational district by NITI Aayog or opened by women entrepreneur, Divyang, SCs& STs.
- Prices of the Jan Aushadhi medicines are 50%-90% less than that of branded medicines prices in the open market.
- Medicines are procured only from World Health Organization – Good Manufacturing Practices (WHO-GMP) certified suppliers for ensuring the quality of the products.
- Each batch of drug is tested at laboratories accredited by ‘National Accreditation Board for Testing and Calibration Laboratories’ (NABL) for ensuring best quality.
Savings to Citizens under PM Jan Aushadhi Pariyojana
During the financial year 2020-21, PMBJP achieved savings of approximately Rs. 4,000 crores of the common citizens of the country.
Impact of PM Jan Aushadhi Yojana
PM Jan Aushadhi Yojana has made available quality medicines at an affordable price to the common masses. The number of stores has grown to more than 8,000 and all districts have been covered. The scheme is also providing a good source of self-employment with sustainable and regular earnings. Average sales per store per month has grown to Rs. 1.50 lacs (including OTC & other products). As more steps are being taken to popularize the use of generic medicines in India by the government, sales are bound to increase.
PMBJP Kendra Registration – PM Jan Aushadhi Kendra Apply Online
If any candidates wants to open PM Jan Aushadhi Kendra, then he / she can make PM Jan Aushadhi Store online registration in the manner as given below:-
STEP 1: Firstly visit the official website of Pharmaceuticals & Medical Devices Bureau of India (PMBI) at http://janaushadhi.gov.in/
STEP 2: At the official homepage, click at the “Go to Homepage” link as shown in the figure below:-
STEP 3: Upon clicking this link, the PM Bhartiya Jan Aushadhi Pariyojana page will appear as shown below:-
STEP 4: At this page, click at the “Apply for PMBJK” link present in the header to apply online for PM Bhartiya Janaushadhi Kendra:-
STEP 5: Direct Link – http://janaushadhi.gov.in/online_registration.aspx
STEP 6: Afterwards, the (PM Bhartiya Jan Aushadhi Yojana (PMBJP) Kendra Registration page will open.
STEP 7: Here click at the Apply Online link to open the Jan Aushadhi Yojana Login page which will appear as shown below:-
STEP 8: All the applicants can make PMBJP login using User ID, Password, Login Type and click at ‘Log In‘ option to make PM Jan Aushadhi Yojana Login. However, new user will have to click at “Not Registered with BPPI / PMBJP? Registered Now” link.
STEP 9: Afterwards, the PM Jan Aushadhi Yojana online registration form will appear as shown below:-
STEP 10: Applicants can enter all details accurately and click at “Submit” button to fillup Jan Aushadhi Kendra Online Registration Form and then make login to complete the remaining application process.
Non refundable application fee of Rs. 5000 is to be deposited along with PMBJP Kendra Opening Application Form. Application Fee is not applicable in case of applicant belongs under the category of women entrepreneurs, Divyang, SC / ST and any entrepreneurs of aspirational districts notified by NITI Aayog, in Himalayan, Island Territories and North Eastern states.
PM Jan Aushadhi Kendra Application Form PDF Download
Here is the direct link to download PM Jan Aushadhi Kendra Application Form PDF http://janaushadhi.gov.in/Data/PMBJKs%20new%20form.pdf. The PM Bhartiya Janaushadhi Pariyojana Kendra opening application form will appear as shown below: –
Applicants can download PM Jan Aushadhi Kendra Application Form PDF, fill it and submit it to the concerned authorities to get approval to open a new PMBJP Kendra in their nearby areas.
Pradhan Mantri Jan Aushadhi Yojana (PMJAY) – Who can open
Pradhan Mantri Jan Aushadhi Yojana (PMJAY) is a very useful scheme run by the Government of India, under which the government is emphasizing on providing quality generic medicines at affordable prices to the general public. Under this scheme, stores or Jan Aushadhi Kendras are being opened in different districts across the country for distribution of medicines.
If you are an eligible candidate then you can also start your employment by opening Jan Aushadhi Kendra in your city. To open Jan Aushadhi Kendra under PMJAY, people were being given assistance of about 2.5 lakh rupees, which has now been increased to 5 lakh rupees. This incentive amount will be given at the rate of 15% per month (maximum 15,000 per month) of the amount of goods purchased in a month.
The B-Pharma and S-Pharma passes for Jan Aushadhi Kendra were to be given to the youth, however now it has been opened to other people as well. You can also apply for opening new Jan Aushadhi stores. If you fulfill the conditions of the government, then you can easily earn 25 thousand rupees every month.
- Medicines up to Rs 50,000 will be given in advance to open Jan Aushadhi Kendras for SC, ST, and differently-abled applicants.
- To open Janaushadhi Center, the government has created 3 categories.
- In the first category, any person, unemployed pharmacist, doctor, registered medical practitioner can open a store.
- In the second category, trusts, NGOs, private hospitals, societies and self-help groups will get a chance to open stores.
- In the third category, there will be an agency nominated by the state governments.
- To open a shop, it is necessary to have a shop in 120 square feet area.
- More than 1451 medicines will be provided by the government to those who open the centre.
Documents required for Pradhan Mantri Jan Aushadhi Yojana (PMJAY)
- Must have Aadhar card and PAN card.
- If an NGO, Pharmacist, Doctor, and Medical Practitioner applies to open a Jan Aushadhi Kendra, then he will have to provide Aadhar, PAN, Certificate of Institution and its registration certificate.
- To open a medicine center under PMJAY, you must have at least 120 square feet of space.
- If you want, you can also take it on rent.
Benefits of Pradhan Mantri Jan Aushadhi Yojana (PMJAY) Center
- You will get a profit of up to 20% on the print rate of the drug.
- Financial assistance up to Rs 2 lakh will be available.
- Jan Aushadhi Kendra opened under PMJAY will be given an additional incentive of 10% of the sales of 12 months and this amount will get maximum of Rs 10000 per month.
- In North Eastern states and Naxal affected areas and tribal areas, this incentive can be 15%, although this amount will be available up to a maximum of Rs 10000 per month.
For more details about this scheme visit its official website janaushadhi.gov.in Visit or download the PDF by clicking on the link given below.
Download PDF: http://janaushadhi.gov.in/pdf/State_PMBJP.pdf