Chief Minister Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes Civil Services Promotion Scheme: Bihar government is inviting online applications for SC / ST Civil Seva Protsahan Yojana 2021 at state.bihar.gov.in/scstwelfare/. Under this scholarship scheme, all the SC / ST students who are resident of the state and have cleared civil service exams (preliminary) conducted by Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) will get encouragement amount of Rs. 50,000 while those clearing UPSC prelims exam will get Rs. 1 lakh. All the interested students can apply online and fill Mukhyamantri Anusuchit Jati Evam Anusuchit Janjati Civil Seva Protsahan Yojana Form at state.bihar.gov.in/scstwelfare/
Mukhyamantri SC/ST Civil Seva Protsahan Yojana Bihar aims to help poor scheduled caste (SC) and scheduled tribe (ST) category students to focus on their further studies and Mains preparation without taking care of expenses. Similarly, the state govt. also invites Bihar Mukhyamantri EBC / OBC Civil Seva Protsahan Yojana Application Form. All the applicants must firstly check their eligibility and then apply online for Mukhyamantri SC / ST Civil Seva Protsahan Yojana.
Apply Online for Bihar Mukhyamantri SC / ST Civil Seva Protsahan Yojana
Candidates belonging to scheduled caste (SC) and scheduled tribe (ST) category can now apply online for CM Anusuchit Jati Evam Anusuchit Janjati Civil Seva Protsahan Yojana:-
STEP 1: Firstly, go to the official website of SC ST Welfare Department of Bihar at https://state.bihar.gov.in/scstwelfare/CitizenHome.html
STEP 2: On homepage, hit at “Click Here to Apply Civil Seva Protsahan Yojna” link under Highlights section to apply online while the other link present under Schemes section is for scheme details as shown below:-
STEP 3: Directly click the here for Bihar SC / ST Scholarship Scheme Registration – https://fts.bih.nic.in/SCSTScholarship/Default.html
STEP 4: Then hit “New Registration” link. Afterwards, Mukhyamantri SC / ST Civil Seva Protsahan Yojana 2021 Registration Form will appear as follows:-
STEP 5: Next applicants will have to make Login using the link – https://fts.bih.nic.in/SCSTScholarship/Login.aspx. On this page, make login using their “Username” and “Password”.
STEP 6: After making Login, click at the “Online Application” link. Accordingly, Bihar Mukhyamantri SC / ST Civil Seva Protsahan Yojana 2021 Online Application Form will appear as follows:-
STEP 7: Here applicants needs to fill all the essential details accurately and then click at “Save” button to complete the online application process.
Candidates needs to upload their recent photograph, signature along with admit card, caste certificate, aadhar card, residential proof, passbook / cancelled cheque to complete the application process. Moreover, candidates must verify their mobile no. and e-mail ID for final submission of the completed application form.
Important Instructions Before Filling SC / ST Scholarship Applications
- Registration is mandatory for e-filling up the form [Click Here for Registration]
- Use User ID and Password to Login.
- Only eligible candidates as per advertisement must fill up only one application form.
- After filling up application form verify your entries before submitting finally. No modification can be made after final submission.
- After Verifying your application form click on submit button to save your application.
- (a) You may print the application form as draft.
- (b) Application ID will be generated after final submission.
- (c) Only finally submitted application will be considered.
- Print a copy of finally submitted application form.
- Before uploading photo and signature be sure that:
- (a) Photo size should be less than 50 kb. (Preferred Dimension : 200 x 230 px)
- (b) Signature size should be less than 20 kb. (Preferred Dimension : 140 x 60 px)
- In case of any technical problem in filling Application Form. Please send request [Click Here].
- Know Your Query Status [Click Here].
- Those who have already applied for UPSC can use same Login Id and Password for filling BPSC.
Bihar Chief Minister SC / ST Civil Service Protsahan Yojana Eligibility
Bihar govt. will pay the encouragement amount in a single installment directly into the bank account of the SC / ST applicants. Candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria before filling online application form:-
- He / She must be a permanent resident of Bihar.
- All the applicants must belong to either Scheduled Cate (SC) or Scheduled Tribe (ST) category.
- Candidate must have cleared UPSC (Preliminary) Civil Service Examination 2021.
- Any candidate can avail scheme benefits only once.
For more details on eligibility criteria, please see CM SC / ST Civil Seva Protsahan Yojana Advertisement through the link – https://fts.bih.nic.in/SCSTScholarShip/Advertisement/SCSTCivilSewa2021BPSC.pdf
Mukhyamantri Anushoochit Jaati Ewam Anushoochit Janjaati Civil Sva Protsahan Yojna in Hindi
The main objective of the Chief Minister’s Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes Civil Services Promotion Scheme is to provide financial assistance to the meritorious students of Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes for further preparation, who are provided financial assistance by Bihar Public Service Commission, Patna and Union Public Service Commission, New Delhi. Qualifies in the preliminary examination of the Civil Services Competitive Examination held.
50,000/- (fifty thousand rupees) in one lump sum for further preparation to the Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe candidates who have passed the preliminary examination of the Combined Competitive Examination conducted by the Bihar Public Service Commission, Patna and the Civil Services conducted by the Union Public Service Commission, New Delhi. A provision has been made to give a lump sum benefit of 1,00,000/- (Rupees one lakh) to the Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe candidates who have passed the preliminary examination of the competitive examination.
Bihar SC / ST Civil Seva Protsahan Yojana Detailed Guidelines
All the candidates can now check the complete details of Bihar Civil Seva Protsahan Yojana for SC and ST candidates in the Guidelines at https://state.bihar.gov.in/scstwelfare/Content.html?links&page=Mukhyamantri%20Anushoochit%20Jaati%20Ewam%20Anushoochit%20Janjaati%20Civil%20Sva%20Protsahan%20Yojna
— For more details, visit the official website of Bihar government at https://state.bihar.gov.in/main/CitizenHome.html or Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe Welfare Department portal at https://state.bihar.gov.in/scstwelfare/CitizenHome.html