Bihar State Minorities Financial Corporation (BSMFC) invites Mukhyamantri Alpsankhyak Rojgar Rin Yojana online registration / application form. In this CM Minorities Employment Loan Scheme, the state govt. will provide loans upto Rs. 5 lakh for employment. Interest candidates can apply online for Mukhyamantri Alpsankhyak Rozgar Rinn Yojna at bsmfc.org.
Bihar Mukhyamantri Alpsankhyak Rozgar Rinn Yojna in Hindi
Chief Minister Minority Employment Scheme – The Government of Bihar has started the Chief Minister Minorities Employment Loan Scheme 2021 for the minorities in the state. Under this government scheme, the state government provides loans for the people coming from the minority community. The Deputy Chief Minister has also decided to increase the fund of 25 crores to 100 crores this year under the Minority Loan Scheme. So that loans can be given to the minority youth for employment.
With the amendment in the guidelines of the Chief Minister’s Minorities Employment Loan Scheme in Bihar, employment opportunities for minority candidates (Muslim, Sikh, Parsi, Buddhist and Christian religions) will increase from now on. Minority Loan Scheme Unemployed people in Bihar can take loan up to 5 lakhs at low interest rate to start businesses and startups.
The state government has taken this decision in view of the unemployment among the youth of the minority community in the state. Apart from this, the Deputy Chief Minister had also said that the minorities would be benefited the most by the provision of 10 percent reservation made by the Central and State Governments for the economically weaker sections for enrollment in government jobs and educational institutions.
Bihar Chief Minister Minority Employment Scheme Application Form
You can download the application form for CM Minorities Loan Employment Scheme or Chief Minister Unemployment Scheme (CM Minorities Employment Loan Scheme Application Form Download) by looking at the PDF given below:
- Chief Minister Employment Loan Scheme Bihar Application Form – Bihar Mukhayamantri Alpsankhyak Rozgar Rin Yojana Application Form PDF
- Here the candidate has to fill the asked information such as his name, father’s name, ID card number, address, pin code etc. and submit it to the minority department.
After which after confirmation by the government, the candidate will get the loan to set up his self-employment, start up. Along with this, the central government has also run many government schemes for unemployed youth, such as Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana, PM Apprenticeship Training Scheme and many more, whose list you can see in the category of Prime Minister’s scheme of our website.
CM Minority Loan Scheme Terms and Conditions
Chief Minister Minorities Welfare Department Bihar has kept some conditions (Chief Minister Minorities Employment Loan Scheme Details & Conditions) before providing the loan, the list of which you can see below:
- Under the scheme 5% interest will have to be paid on the amount calculated quarterly.
- No interest will be charged on the loan for a period of 3 months from the date of receipt of the loan.
- If the candidate pays the loan amount on time. Then he will be given a rebate of 5% in the interest rate by the government.
- Under this scheme the candidate has to pay his loan in 20 equal quarterly installments. This scheme will provide benefits to unemployed persons through Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) in their bank.
CM Minority Loan Scheme Eligibility and Eligibility
Apart from this, the applicant must have the following eligibility (Bihar Mukhayamantri Alpasankheyak Rozgar Rin Yojana Eligibility Criteria) if he wants to take a loan for unemployment under this loan scheme:
- Applicant’s age should be between 18 years to 50 years.
- The applicant should be a resident of the district in the state of Bihar where he wants to open his self-employment.
- Self-employment will have to be started in the state of Bihar with the amount of loan received under this scheme.
- It is mandatory for the applicant to be unemployed to take the loan under this scheme.
- The applicant should not be working in any post in the Central Government, State Government or Semi-Government Organization.
- Applicant should be a person from minority community and his/her family income from all sources should not be more than 4 lakhs.
What is Bihar Mukhyamantri Alpsankhyak Rojgar Rin Yojana 2021
Bihar Mukhyamantri Alpsankhyak Rojgar Rin Yojana aims to provide loan (up to rupees 5 lakhs) to the youth of minority communities for employment generation.
Communities To Be Benefitted
CM Minorities Employment Loan Scheme Framework
Bihar Government Funds Allottment
|2012-16||25 crores for each financial year|
|2017-18 onward||100 crores for each financial year|
- The funds allotted by GoB.
- Recovered loan amount from this scheme to be used as revolving fund for further loan distribution.
Administrative cost, delivery cost and all other costs to be covered by the interest generated from recovery of loans.
Release of funds
Loan amount is transferred to the bank account of applicants selected by the Selection Committee and approved by the MD, BSMFCL.
A separate bank account to be maintained by BSMFCL for this scheme.
|DDC||Chairman||Or his representative|
|DMWO||Member Secretary||DWO, if DMWO post is vacant|
|Officer from District Industry Centre||Member|
|Officer from BSMFCL||Member||Appointed by MD, BSMFCL|
|2 Social Workers||Non govt members||From minority community, appointed by MWD|
At least 2 members are required for a quorum. If Chairman is absent, other senior member to be appointed as the Chairman.
- Advertisement publication about availability and submission of application at DMWO Offices.
- Before sanctioning loan amount to candidates selected by Selection Committee, spot verification report to be submitted by Commissionery In-charge.
- Documents of the selected candidates to be counter-signed by the Commisionery In-charge.
Eligibility Criteria for Bihar Mukhyamantri Rojgar Rin Yojana
- Age range: Applicants age must lie b/w 18 to 50 years.
- District: Scheme benefits to be availed from the district of permanent residence of the applicant.
- Usage: Loan amount to be used for employment and income generation only.
- Service: Applicant must not be in government or semi-government service.
- Communities: Except Muslims, applicants of all other beliefs (Christians, Sikhs, Parsis, Buddhists and Jain) need to produce religious belief certificate from religious bodies.
- Family Income: Must be less than 4.00 lakhs.
- Certificates: Income and residence certificates should be issued by competent authority (SDO, BDO, CO).
Upto 1 lakh: Self guarantee/guarantee by a person who has/ whose either parent has a rent receipt/ other related document for guarantee.
More than 1 lakh: A govt/semi-govt/bank/ autonomous body employee (at least 5 years of service remaining), income tax payee, Anganbadi workers, teachers from Registered Madarsas, permanent teachers or mutawalli from registered waqf who has immoveable properties of equitable mortgage
Transfer of Loan Amount
After Sanction Order is issued, money is transferred to the account of the beneficiary by RTGS.
- If sanctioned amount is more than 1 lakh (per unit of equipment or machines, etc.), then it is transferred to the vendor’s account after receiving quotation or performa bill.
- If sanctioned amount is less than one lakh, then amount is transferred directly to the applicant’s account.
- Interest: After 3 months moratorium, 5% simple interest to be levied on loan amount.
- EMI: 20 equal quarterly installments to be paid.
- Processing Charge: 0.5% of sanctioned amount deducted before RTGS payment.
- Rebate: If the entire loan amount is returned on scheduled time, a waive of 0.5% on outstanding interest to be given.
- Penalty: Failure to pay the EMIs on time will lead to compounded interest being recovered at the end of FY.
- Post-dated cheque: 10 to 20 post dated cheques to be deposited by the candidate.
Download Mukhyamantri Alpsankhyak Rojgar Rin Yojana Application Form PDF
All the applicants can download Bihar Mukhyamantri Alpsankhyak Rojgar Rin Yojana Application Form PDF through the link given here – http://bsmfc.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/MMRRY-2017-18.pdf
The Bihar Mukhyamantri Alpsankhyak Rojgar Rin Yojana Apply Form will appear as shown below:-
For more details, click the link – http://bsmfc.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/Mukhyamantri-Alpsankhyak.pdf
Apart from this, for any information, applicants can visit the official portal of Minorities Welfare Department Bihar http://www.bsmfc.org or contact on (Helpline Number of Bihar State Minorities Financial Corporation) helpline tollfree number +91 612 – 2204975 can do.