Andhra Pradesh government had launched AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme 2021 as a welfare scheme for farmers. Chief Minister Y.S. Jagan Mohan Reddy has cancelled the previously running Annadata Sukhibhava Scheme of the TDP government. Under the new Rytu Bharosa Yojana in AP, all the farmers will get an investment support amount of Rs. 13,500 per annum (Rs. 7500 from AP govt. + Rs. 6,000 under PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana). People can now check how to apply online at ysrryhtubharosa.ap.gov.in & download YSR Rythu Bharosa application form.
AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme 2021 Apply
In AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme 2021, the state govt. will provide Rs. 13500 p.a to beneficiaries. The budget allocated by the state government under this scheme is Rs. 5500 crore. Apart from all these, the scheme also assures free borewells and zero-interest loans to the eligible farmers. Under this scheme, the amount will directly be transferred to the bank accounts of the beneficiaries. The complete eligibility criteria and the new AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme List of beneficiaries had been released.
The Rythu Bharosa scheme was launched to mark the 70th birth anniversary of YS Rajasekhar Reddy. A cheque of Rs. 7.50 lakh has been handed over to the widow of a farmer who ended his life in 2015 due to unpaid loans. The scheme was a part of the election manifesto of YSRCP and as promised, the scheme was successfully launched in June 2019. However, the implementation was done on 15th October 2019. The state govt. will ensure that each farmer gets minimum support price of their crops.
AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme Application Form PDF Download Online
The YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme apply online process has started and online application form are now available. To avail the benefits of YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme, candidates can visit the official website at:-
STEP 1: Firstly visit the official website at https://ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in/RBApp/index.html
STEP 2: At the homepage, candidates can click at the “Login” button to open page as shown below:-
STEP 3: Candidates can then enter username, password and captcha to make AP YSR Rythu Bharosa login to apply online.
STEP 4: People can fill AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme online application form 2021 to enroll into the scheme.
STEP 5: After successful registration, people would be able to get Rs. 13,500 assistance after their name appears in the AP YSR Rythu Bharosa List.
People must download the AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme Application Form in PDF format through online mode and keep it safe for any future reference.
Eligibility Criteria for AP Rythu Bharosa Scheme
- In order to apply for this scheme, the applicant must be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh.
- They also must be associated with the agricultural sector.
- A small marginal or agricultural tenant can apply for this scheme.
- Also, in order to be eligible, the farmers must hold cultivated 5 acres of land as well.
Check AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme Payment Status
All the applicants can now check their Rythu Bharosa payment status by following the simple steps given below:-
STEP 1: Firstly visit the official website at https://ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in/RBApp/index.html
STEP 2: At the homepage, click at the “Know Your RythuBharosa Status” link present in the header as shown below or directly click
STEP 3: Then the AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme Payment Status page will appear as shown below:-
STEP 4: Accordingly, all the candidates can enter the Aadhar Number and click at the “Submit” button to check the AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme payment status for 2nd Phase.
Know Your Input Subsidy Status
All the applicants can visit the same official website at https://ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in/RBApp/index.html. Then you can click the “Know Your Input Subsidy Status” or directly click https://ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in/INSSTATUS/RB/inputsubsidystatus
The page to check AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme input subsidy status will appear as shown below:-
Here candidates can enter the Aadhar number or mobile number and finally click at the “Submit” button to know your input subsidy status.
Benefits of YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme
- YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme is a state-level welfare scheme and targets the needy farmers where eligible farmers can avail zero-interest loans.
- The small and marginal farmers will get Rs. 13500 per annum and tenant farmers are eligible to get Rs. 2500 per year under this scheme.
- The farmers will also get free borewell facilities, nine hours of free electricity in a day.
- Cold storage units will also be established across the states and the road tax for tractors belonging to the farmers will no longer be continued under the scheme.
- Life insurance cover will also be provided to dependents of farmers, which may amount to Rs. 5 lakh. Also, the premium will be paid by the government.
- Milk dairies will be reopened and many pending irrigational projects will be completed.
AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme Complete Details
Andhra Pradesh govt. issues AP YSR Rythu Bandhu Scheme guidelines for farmers, check details to avail assistance of Rs. 13,500 p.a and fill apply online form. Andhra Pradesh government has announced the guidelines for AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme for farmers. The AP state govt. had started implementing Rythu Bharosa Yojana from 15 October coinciding with Rabi season. Under this scheme, govt. is providing an investment support of Rs. 12,500 per annum to every farmer family. This includes Rs. 6,000 amount as central govt. component under PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana in 3 equal installments.
AP govt. will provide financial assistance to landowner farmer families & to SC / ST / BC and minority landless tenant farmer families. Accordingly, the assistance given to landless cultivators under SC / ST / BC / Minorities categories would be met through budgetary allocation of AP government. The income support of Rs. 13,500 would be given irrespective of size of land holding by landowner families.
AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme Guidelines
To avail assistance of Rs. 13,500 per year, farmer will have to follow the conditions mentioned in the YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme Guidelines. Under this scheme, there is no restriction on land holdings by land-owner families. However, the minimum area requirement which is to be taken on lease by a single individual landless tenant farmer is different:-
- 1 acre for agriculture, horticulture or sericulture.
- In case tenant farmer grows vegetables, flower & fodder crops, then minimum area is half acre.
- For beter vines, minimum area requirement is 0.1 acre.
People must also check the list of exclusion categories so as to avail benefits of YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme.
Exclusion Categories of AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme
Here are the complete details of exclusion categories for AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme. Any person in the following categories of higher economic status shall not be eligible for scheme benefits:-
- All institutional landholders, farmer’s families in which 1 or more of its members are former or present holders of constitutional posts and former or present ministers & state ministers.
- Former or present Members of Lok Sabha / Rajya Sabha / State Legislative Assemblies / State Legislative Councils, former and present Mayors of Municipal Corporations, former and present chairpersons of district panchayats are not eligible.
- All serving or retired officers and employees of Central / State Government Ministries / Offices / Departments and their field units are not eligible.
- Central or State PSEs and attached offices / Autonomous Institutions under Government as well as regular employees of Local Bodies (excluding multi tasking staff / Class IV / Group D employees) are also not eligible.
- All superannuated / retired pensioners, whose monthly pension is Rs. 10,000 or more (excluding multi-tasking staff / Class IV / Group D employees) of the above category too are excluded.
- Persons who have paid income tax in the last assessment year as well as professionals such as doctors, engineers, lawyers, chartered accountants and architects registered with professional bodies and carrying out profession by undertaking practices are also not eligible.
- Persons who have paid commercial tax / professional tax / GST during the last assessment year, persons owning farmlands converted into house sites, aquaculture, or any other non-agriculture usage, either updated or not updated in the revenue records are also not eligible.
Any person finding any difficulty regarding YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme in AP can dial toll free nubers 1100 or 1902 to raise grievance. Previous scheme of the TDP govt. namely Annadata Sukhibhava has been scrapped in which govt. announced to provide Rs. 15,000 per annum to farmers. The scheme had been implemented since 15 October 2019 & people can then fill AP YSR Rythu Bandhu Scheme Apply Online Form.
AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme Features
The important features and highlights of YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme are as follows:-
- The previous Annadata Sukhibhava Scheme now stands cancelled and a new scheme namely “YSR Rythu Bharosa” Scheme is introduced in Andhra Pradesh.
- Under YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme in AP, the state govt. will provide an investment support of Rs. 13,500 per annum to farmers.
- The AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme beneficiary list, payment status, eligibility criteria and total number of beneficiaries is available.
- AP govt. had started implementing the YSR Rytu Bharosa Scheme from 15 October 2019 onward.
The 1st phase of AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme was implemented on a mandal wise and village wise manner to provide economic support to farmers. The YSR Congress Party Government has decided to include tenant farmers in Rythu Bharosa scheme as they are excluded from the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM-Kisan) scheme.
AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme List of Beneficiaries
The Real Time Governance Society (RTGS) has prepared the AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme list of beneficiaries. There are around 66,54,891 farmers which are expected to be the beneficiaries of this investment support scheme in Andhra Pradesh. Around 15.36 lakh tenant farmers will also get benefited from farm investment support scheme. A total of 81.90 farmers in Andhra Pradesh, both landowners and tenants, are eligible for the YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme.
The YSRCP government had initially planned to give the farm investment support under YSR Rythu Bharosa separately, but later merged it with the PM-kisan scheme for the landowners. The installments of YSR Rythu Bharosa would be credited directly into the bank accounts of the farmer through direct benefit transfer (DBT) mode.
Installment under YSR Rythu Bharosa-PM Kisan
AP govt. has disbursed second tranche of YSR Rythu Bharosa-PM Kisan Scheme. Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has released the amount to the bank accounts of the beneficiaries on 26 October 2021. Under Rythu Bharosa (second installment), 50.37 lakh farmers will benefit (Rs. 2,502 each). Under the scheme including the amount credited on 26 Oct 2021, the farmers were provided Rs. 18,777 crore in the last two and a half years.