Kanyadan Yojana Madhya Pradesh (Madhya Pradesh Kanyadan Yojana 2022)
Families who are facing financial constraints and belong to the lower class who do not even have money to get their girls married and are not able to afford the wedding expenses. To provide assistance to the family at the time of marriage of their daughters, by the Government of Madhya Pradesh. Kanyadan Yojana was initiated.
Under this scheme, assistance will be provided to girls at the time of marriage of daughters. Whichever family is not able to get married, the state government will help those families under this scheme. This scheme is a scheme made by the state government, so the budget which has been prepared on this scheme, that budget has also been released by the state government itself.
Purpose of Kanyadan Yojana Madhya Pradesh (Madhya Pradesh Kanyadan Yojana 2022: Objectives)
The state government wants to help poor families who are unable to get their girls married due to financial constraints, by providing assistance to those families. That is why this scheme has been launched. The scheme has been implemented in the state under the assumption that families should be helped and girls should also get assistance.
Most of the poor people commit female feticide because they are not aware and always think that how will they arrange the marriage of the girl all the time. With the implementation of this scheme, the thinking of the people will change and they will be able to get their girls married without any hindrance.
Kanyadan Yojana Madhya Pradesh announcement of (Madhya Pradesh Kanyadan Yojana: Declared)
Announcement of Kanyadan Scheme year 2019 It was done in Madhya Pradesh, which is continuing even today. The announcement of this scheme by the Chief Minister of the state Mr Kamal Nath Yes was done by While making the announcement, he had emphasized that the state government would meet the marriage expenses of the girls of families living below the poverty line and would provide assistance to the daughters.
Amount to be given under Kanyadan Yojana Madhya Pradesh (Madhya Pradesh Kanyadan Yojana 2022: Amounts)
Marriage cost of material
Under this scheme, to buy the material required for the marriage of the girl child. ₹5000 assistance will be provided. So that the poor families do not face any kind of hindrance at the time of marriage due to the expenditure on the same.
the collective Marriage
If the girl is being married by the organization organizing the mass marriage, then every girl registered ₹3000 assistance will be provided.
Additional expenses for marriage and for the girl ₹43000 grant money will be provided. All this amount will be available only in the name of the girl.
Total Relief fund
At the time of marriage of the girl who has registered under this scheme, the total ₹51000 assistance will be provided.
Benefits of Kanyadan Yojana Madhya Pradesh (Madhya Pradesh Kanyadan Yojana: Benefits)
BPL Benefits to the daughters of the family
Under this scheme, the girls of the BPL cardholder family will be provided assistance at the time of marriage so that the family does not face any kind of obstruction at the time of marriage and the whole event is completed safely. Poor families will also be able to marry girls.
demand draft and check
The amount of assistance received under this scheme will be available only in the name of the girl child. This amount will be provided to the girls either in the form of Chait or in the form of Demand Draft.
direct in bank
The facility of direct transfer of assistance amount to the bank account of the girl applying under this scheme has also been made available. Therefore, no one will need to worry that they will have to visit the department for the amount they will get because the amount received by the government at the time of marriage will be directly transferred to their bank account.
Widow / divorced
If a widow or divorced woman applies under this scheme, then that woman will also be provided assistance at the time of remarriage.
people change in mindset
Those who consider girls a burden and always think that who will spend so much for their marriage. Thinking this, he kills the girls before they are born. With the introduction of this scheme, there will be a change in the mindset of such people, people will become aware because they will understand that the government itself provides help for the marriage of girls, so they can also marry girls without any problem. And there will be a change in their thinking.
Poor family support
Poor families are always worried about the expenditure on marriage for the marriage of their girls, but with the implementation of this scheme, the worries of those families will end and they will be able to marry their girls with confidence. In this way poor people will also be helped and girls will also be benefited.
Guidelines issued for applying under Kanyadan Yojana Madhya Pradesh 2022 (Madhya Pradesh Kanyadan Yojana: Guidelines)
Only resident of Madhya Pradesh
Only girls who are native of Madhya Pradesh can apply under this scheme. Girls from other state cannot apply under this scheme nor can get any benefit. Therefore it is necessary that only those girls who are native of Madhya Pradesh should apply under this scheme.
girl age of
The girl applying under this scheme must be at least 18 years of age, only then she will be able to apply under this scheme and the boy she is getting married to should be at least 21 years old.
Divorced or widowed women who want to take advantage of this scheme for remarriage must ensure that she is not capable of remarriage. Even then, those women will be benefited under this scheme. Women who are doing any work and able for their marriage are not allowed to apply under this scheme.
All the girls who want to apply under this scheme, it is mandatory to register the name of all those girls in the overall portal. Only then she will be able to apply for this scheme. If the girl’s name is not registered in the samagra portal, then she will have to first get her name registered in the samagra portal because it is mandatory to fill the samagra code while applying and the samagra code is with the girl whose name is registered in the samagra portal. . Hence it is necessary that the girl’s name is registered in the Samagra portal. If you do not enroll your name, you cannot apply under this scheme again.
Kanyadan Yojana Madhya Pradesh Required Documents (Madhya Pradesh Kanyadan Yojana : Required Documents)
- Aadhar Card
- composite code
- Domicile identity card such as voter ID, ration card
- family income documents
- bpl card
- age proof
- Passport size photo
- mobile number
Kanyadan Yojana Madhya Pradesh Registration Process (Madhya Pradesh Kanyadan Yojana : Registration Process)
- Both online and offline facility has been made available to apply under this scheme. Application can be made by selecting any one process as per convenience.
- To register under this scheme, first of all the official website http://socialjustice.mp.gov.in/hi-IN/Chief-ministers-daughter-marriage-schemel have to go.
- Thereafter home page will be open.
- on this home page Application Form will appear.
- After filling all the information in this application form like name, aadhaar number, composite number, address, mobile number etc., some documents like passport size photo, BPL card etc. have to be uploaded.
- documentupload After the submit The button will appear.
- On clicking the submit button the application form will be submitted.
- While submitting this application form a user-id and password will receive.
- It is necessary to keep the User ID and Password handy.
log in Process
- The user has to first go to the official website.
- After that the user rights were obtained User ID and Password will fill.
- After creation of user id Captcha code Will have to put
- After that log in The button will appear, on clicking the login button the login process will be completed.
- after login all location of the applicationि To can also be seen.
- From the status of the application itself, it will be known whether the application has been approved or not, that is, if the approval is received, then that girl will definitely get the assistance amount.
- But the girl who did not get the approval, that girl will not get the benefit under this scheme.
- So it is necessary to keep checking the login application status on the official website.
offline registration process
- To get offline registration under this scheme, the girl will first have to go to the official website.
- After that on the home page Application Form will appear.
- this application form download after doing it print out Will have to remove
- After filling all the information like name, aadhaar number, composite number, age, address, mobile number etc in that printout, some documents like copy of BPL card, passport size photo etc. have to be attached with the application.
- After attaching all the documents, if the girl rural area is related to Gram Panchayat Janpad Panchayat You have to submit this application form.
- if the girl city related so that girl Municipal Corporation, Municipality or Municipal Council Office You have to go and submit the application form.
- After the submission of the application form, a list is prepared by the departmental officers and according to that list it is decided that which girl and her family will be benefited.
Contact Contact Information
If any type of problem is faced, toll free number has been provided to solve that problem, by using it the solution of the problem can be obtained.
CMHelpline Number – 181
toll free Number – 1800 233 4397
1800 233 5956
help desk – Sanket Bhondve (IAS)
Directorate of Social Justice
Directorate of Social Justice
1250, Tulsi Nagar (MP)
Phone Number – 0755-2556916
fax number – 2552665
By getting the assistance amount under the scheme, poor families will get a lot of help at the time of marriage of their daughters. Those people will not need to worry about the expenses at the time of marriage. Without any problem, he will be able to marry his girls and the girls will also not have any kind of worry. The families will be satisfied that the state government itself is helping in the marriage of the girls.
Therefore, all the poor families in whose homes girls are eligible for marriage, they must get the names of their girls enrolled under this scheme.