UP Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana Online Registration / Application Form: Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Shri Yogi Adityanath has called for the development of all traditional artisans and promotion of self-employment. Online registration under Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana 2021 have started. Under this Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana 2021, traditional artisans and craftsmen will be given 6 days free training to further enhance their skills, the entire cost of which will be borne by the state government. After successful training, an advanced type of tool kit based on the latest technology will be distributed related to the trade. Along with this, financial assistance ranging from 10 thousand to 10 lakh rupees will also be provided to local artisans and traditional artisans for setting up small industries.
ThisIn order to encourage and advance the art of handicrafts and traditional traders like carpenters, tailors, basket weavers, barbers, goldsmiths, blacksmiths, potters, confectioners, cobblers in the urban and rural areas of the state, the state government has Online application of Uttar Pradesh Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana have decided to start.
How to register online for Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana And what is the process of filling the form, what are the necessary eligibility conditions and what are the documents required to apply for Skilled Artisan Shram Employment Scheme, complete information is available in this article.
Uttar Pradesh Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana Online Registration 2021
Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath has asked for online applications for Vishwakarma Shram Rozgar Yojana 2021 to provide employment to the workers who are coming back in lockdown, so the interested people who want to get employment during this epidemic, they all can register online for Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana. You can see the process below:
- Interested candidates firstly visit the official portal of Directorate of Industries and Promotion of Uttar Pradesh. http://diupmsme.upsdc.gov.in will go on.
- on the homepage”log inAfter clicking on the option of “Applicant LoginClick on ” as shown in the image below:
From the Uttar Pradesh Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana 2021, the state government wants to provide employment to skilled artisans as soon as possible so that they do not have to go through any kind of financial crisis. You can also see the necessary guidelines related to applying online for the scheme by clicking on the link given below.
UP Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana 2021 – Benefits and Features
Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana will benefit many people in the coming time, complete information about how free training will be given in this scheme is given below:
- Under the UP Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana, training will be given to the labor laborers at the Tehsil or District Headquarters by the Department of Small or Medium Enterprises.
- Under Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana, all eligible artisans will be given free training for 6 days so that they can get employment easily.
- The entire cost of all types of training provided under the UP Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana will be borne by the state government.
- During the training under this scheme, the cost of living and food for the artisans will also be given by the government.
- Under this scheme launched by the Yogi government, financial assistance will also be provided to the artisans at the same time as the semi-skilled wage rate at the time of training.
- On completion of the training, all the qualified artisans will be provided with advanced tool kit according to their skill and trade.
- Applications for this scheme will be taken online, which will be arranged by the Commissioner and Director Industries and Enterprise Promotion.
Vishwakarma Shram Rozgar Yojana – Eligibility and Conditions
All the applicant are going to apply online for this Skilled Artisan Shram Yojana 2021 they can read the below given conditions and eligibility which are set by the state government:
- Applicant must be at least 18 years of age.
- Applicant should be resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- No educational qualification is required to take advantage of the scheme.
- Applicant should be engaged in traditional workmanship like carpenter, tailor, basket weaver, barber, goldsmith, blacksmith, potter, confectioner, cobbler or handicraft business.
- Caste will not be the only basis for eligibility under the scheme.
- As per the scheme, the applicant or any member of his/her family will be eligible to apply for the scheme only once. Family means husband and wife.
- Applicant should not have received any benefit in respect of Toolkit from Central Government or State Government in the last 2 years.
- To get the benefits under the scheme, such persons will also be eligible who are different from the caste doing traditional crafts. It will be mandatory for such applicants to present a certificate issued by the village head, president, town panchayat or member of the concerned ward of the municipality/municipal corporation as a proof of their involvement in traditional workmanship.
- An affidavit will have to be submitted for fulfilling the eligibility criteria under the scheme.
For eligibility under the scheme, a person of any caste, religion can apply online, that is, it is not necessary to belong to any particular caste or religion to take benefits. To get the benefits under the scheme, such persons will also be eligible who are different from the caste doing traditional crafts. It will be mandatory for such applicants to present a certificate issued by the village head, chairman, city panchayat or municipality/municipal corporation as a proof of their involvement in traditional workmanship. Eligibility and Conditions – http://diupmsme.upsdc.gov.in/doc/Schemes/vssy.pdf
Uttar Pradesh Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana 2021 Important Documents
Applicants are required to have the following documents to take benefits under the scheme and to appear in the interview:
1) Aadhar card
2) Certificate which states that he falls in the category of skilled artisan
3) copy of bank passbook
4) domicile certificate
5) passport size photo
Vishwakarma Shram Rozgar Yojana Helpline Number
Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana Help Number
+91(512) 2218401, 2234956
Know : Directorate of Industries, Grand Trunk Road Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh
Uttar Pradesh Vishwakarma Labor Respect Scheme FAQs
Ques. What is Uttar Pradesh Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana?
Years. It is a free training and tool kit scheme along with promotion of self-employment and development of traditional artisans, skilled workers.
Ques. Who launched the Uttar Pradesh Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana?
Years. Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath launched this scheme to create employment opportunities for skilled artisans in the state.
Ques. How to apply online for Chief Minister Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana?
Years. Interested applicants can visit the official portal of Directorate of Industries and Promotion http://diupmsme.upsdc.gov.in to do online registration of CM Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana 2021.
Ques. What are the benefits of this scheme?
Years. Free training will be given under the Chief Minister Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana and after completing the training, they will also be given a free tool kit.
Ques. What is the minimum age required to take advantage of Uttar Pradesh Vishwakarma Shram Rozgar Yojana?
Years. To take advantage of the scheme, the age of the applicant should be 18 years or above.
Ques. Can an artisan of any state take the benefit of the scheme?
Years. No, only the person who has the certificate of being a resident of Uttar Pradesh.
Ques. Can the benefit of the scheme be availed more than once?
Years. No, only one person from a family will get the benefit of the scheme, here family means husband or wife.